Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

+24
Marq Mooton
Ser Raynald Dulver
Samurel Manderly
Luecian LongBow
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Ser Jorah Holt
Dyana Marsten
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Loreia
Lady Corrine Marsten
Yoren longshore
Athelstan
Kevan Lyras
Gwyneth Drakeson
Jon Cobb
Daveth Coldbrook
Benedict Marsten
Garret Snow
Dunstan Tullison
Theomore Tullison
Baelon Drakeson
Reader
28 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun May 03, 2015 11:38 pm

Perhaps not the Drowned God, but I'm sure Lord Tully cares about people getting ganked under his roof. :;
):
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Athelstan Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 am

Drowned God doesn't really care, we all go back to the sea in one way or another to dine in his halls or forever wander lost in the vast sea.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon May 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Corrine scowls at her mother.

"
Oh, a lady must be careful whom she meets with? Like how you have been meeting John Cobb so he can court you?"
she barbs.

I like the way this is headed.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 04, 2015 8:54 pm

I wasn't intending initially to be so petulant, but I'm rolling with it anyway, as it is more interesting than my original plan. :8-):
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon May 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:I wasn't intending initially to be so petulant, but I'm rolling with it anyway, as it is more interesting than my original plan. :8-):

And that, lords and ladies, is how one makes awesome moments.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 04, 2015 9:22 pm

Asoiaf play by post is massively improved by a spirited Corrine, I say roll with it. Plus it lets me squabble with Isobel, who's pretty damn polite to most other characters.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Very Happy
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 pm

viewtopic.php?f=91&
t=523&
p=7957#p7957

Any champions want to step forward? Leifnarr has first right of refusal as noted in the thread, but pretty open if he's still AFK.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Mon May 04, 2015 10:07 pm

It would help if one had permission to read that particular forum... :;
):

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Whoops, this goes in the main forum, sorry Longshores it's in public now!
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Mon May 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Not a problem.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Mon May 04, 2015 10:31 pm

"
Oh, a lady must be careful whom she meets with? Like how you have been meeting John Cobb so he can court you?"
she barbs.
Someone rang? Razz

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Oh my! It is so on now! If only I could spectate! Good luck, Athelstan!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Jon Cobb wrote:

"
she barbs.
Someone rang? Razz

Yeah, meow, hehe.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Jon, I liked Corrine's threat to seek you out herself!

viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=523

Everyone has special dispensation to attend this thread, even if you're in another thread in the same timeslot.

Could someone please make a master thread for the audience to Athelstan's judgement to avoid cluttering the main thread please? Only potential champions/Yoren/Leifnarr/Athelstan should post to my main thread.

Have fun with it, hope for some good reactions.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Mon May 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Reader wrote:Jon, I liked Corrine's threat to seek you out herself!
I am a slave to my good manners. If Lady Corinne wishes to seek me out, I could never be so churlish as to turn her away! :;
):

But now, like Reader himself, mighty Jon Cobb must hie himself to bed.

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Reader wrote:Jon, I liked Corrine's threat to seek you out herself!

viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=523

Everyone has special dispensation to attend this thread, even if you're in another thread in the same timeslot.

Could someone please make a master thread for the audience to Athelstan's judgement to avoid cluttering the main thread please? Only potential champions/Yoren/Leifnarr/Athelstan should post to my main thread.

Have fun with it, hope for some good reactions.

There's an offer I can't refuse! I have an interest in how it turns out, so Corrine will definitely swing by to watch the judgement. I'll make an observer thread.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 04, 2015 10:50 pm

[url:wpg4k9q7]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=65&
t=553[/url:wpg4k9q7]
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 5:50 pm

[url=http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?p=8363#p8363:13b2s8ue]Subject: [Day 3: Early Evening] Judgement[/url:13b2s8ue]

Yoren longshore wrote:Yoren adresses the assembly: "
The bloodmoney should not be paid by Longshore, as it was a Longshore man that was struck down. As this happened on Tully land, by rights, should not Tully pay us for the grievances caused?"

Yoren asks.

Gutsy, very, very gutsy. Leifnarr may be the heir by the end of this tourney...

Last edited by 111 on Tue May 05, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue May 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Hope that he will call it even, instead of just lopping of my head:)

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 5:56 pm

I wish I was a good enough schemer to have had a hand in all this. This is too good.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue May 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Bold, yet foolish, methinks. If I was Lord Tully, I'd be furious.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 7:13 pm

You can't deny though he is technically right, and he might seem greedy or perhaps they are having money issues, which doesn't look well either. I get t5he lost of Influence, but the amount of gold he asked is a bit exaggerated, what was it 3 wealth? that's 600 Gold Dragons, lol a King's ransom worth for a slight not even worth 1 wealth, since it might offend that I spelt blood and I'm taking that to a trial by combat, because I say I'm innocent and if I win he won't get a penny, while House Longshore can claim well, you said my boy Roddric was protected under your roof, I want compensation? It did happen in his lands and watch.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Tue May 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Athelstan wrote:You can't deny though he is technically right, and he might seem greedy or perhaps they are having money issues, which doesn't look well either. I get t5he lost of Influence, but the amount of gold he asked is a bit exaggerated, what was it 3 wealth? that's 600 Gold Dragons, lol a King's ransom worth for a slight not even worth 1 wealth, since it might offend that I spelt blood and I'm taking that to a trial by combat, because I say I'm innocent and if I win he won't get a penny, while House Longshore can claim well, you said my boy Roddric was protected under your roof, I want compensation? It did happen in his lands and watch.
I think you're overestimating the Longshore position a fair bit here. You (a bastard) just killed the son of your lord while he was technically under the protection of House Tully. But pretty much no one with any sense is going to hold the Tullys responsible for failing to protect Rodric from enemies in his own house (and not just any enemy - a kinslayer). Even if they did, no one is going to stand up to the Lord Paramount of the Riverlands and tell him so.

If the Longshores try and get all ballsy, Lord Tully can reasonably expect all of the Riverlands to tag along to kick your Ironborn arses back into the sea, and every word that can be construed as insulting him or not knowing your place (i.e. much further down the totem pole than the Tullys) is only going to win him more supporters. So, this is where a wiser Yoren would take a firm grip on his buttocks, bend over, and say: "
Please sir, can I have some more?"
. But I fully expect him not to, which makes for an interesting game, to say the least... Razz

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Yes indeed it is the benefit of his station that lets him get away with it, and it's something Athelstan just can't stand, but he Won't risk the House either, for the precarious situation, and will shoulder the whole burden of it.

That judgement felt a bit like Tyrion, guilty before he even had a chance, but it was expected.

Last edited by 149 on Tue May 05, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next