Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 7 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed May 06, 2015 5:21 pm

I think having a separate thread for observers is a good idea.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 7 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Baelon, what do you think of a scene between you and Gwyn at night...I was thinking something where they hash over the day's events between themselves and work out the next day's plotting. Ideally done with backlighting, so they're just silhouettes of course. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed May 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:Baelon, what do you think of a scene between you and Gwyn at night...I was thinking something where they hash over the day's events between themselves and work out the next day's plotting. Ideally done with backlighting, so they're just silhouettes of course. Smile

Let's call that a tentative yes... if I end up having to fight Athelstan in the morning I'm going to need my rest...
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Wed May 06, 2015 6:51 pm

Interesting if we end up fighting each other, which I assume is highly likelier than Dunstan.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed May 06, 2015 6:55 pm

This is going to be very interesting/scary if two of my faves fight eachother.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed May 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Athelstan wrote:Interesting if we end up fighting each other, which I assume is highly likelier than Dunstan.

Well, as it stands right now it is a status test to determine which volunteer does it, right now Dunstan is still your likely foe - he has a much higher status than either Ben or I... speaking of I should roll it and edit into my post for easier determination later.

Actually, Theomore's plan has the best chance of success at getting Dunstan out of the fight... strategically I should have talked my new friend Lord Haig into it (I'd love to see him display the ferocity that got him his nickname), but I already gotten him wounded once, it didn't seem right to talk a wounded man into a serious fight.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Thu May 07, 2015 10:03 am

Well, it looks like Jon is all alone at the party during Mid Evening. Anyone care to meet up for a chat, a dance or a quick smoke behind the bleachers? Newbies? Anyone?

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Poor Jon. Can't help you on that count, but will prolly want a word on Day 4 or whenever.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 2:20 pm

I may or may not be able to help. As a newcomer, I have most slots available, but I need to use them well.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Thu May 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Poor Jon. Can't help you on that count, but will prolly want a word on Day 4 or whenever.
You're welcome to call at your leisure, m'lady. Very Happy

Dyana Marsten wrote:I may or may not be able to help. As a newcomer, I have most slots available, but I need to use them well.
No rush. I'll be over here at the bar, drowning my sorrows... Crying or Very sad

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 2:29 pm

You know what, Jon, seems most of what I'll do today is meet people at the party, so why not? That's make it MA, LA and ME of partying. Not bad.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Fendrel Bartheld Thu May 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Dyana Marsten wrote:You know what, Jon, seems most of what I'll do today is meet people at the party, so why not? That's make it MA, LA and ME of partying. Not bad.

Party girl :mrgreen:

Ser Fendrel Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu May 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Well sure. She's a Marsten after all. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 2:56 pm

I try. Very Happy

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Where is it at, Jon?

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Thu May 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Thread will be up later this evening.

(OOC: Right now my son is refusing to take a much needed afternoon nap.)

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Have you tried chloroform? Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 4:57 pm

I'm going to meet lady Isobel and take a walk around the stables in late evening/early night or something like that. If anyone wants to catch me walking around the camps, just speak up.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu May 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:Baelon, what do you think of a scene between you and Gwyn at night...I was thinking something where they hash over the day's events between themselves and work out the next day's plotting. Ideally done with backlighting, so they're just silhouettes of course. Smile
I had a thought about this - seeing my scene in the Godswood with Corrine went down in flames much faster than expected, if you are free Late Evening, you could encounter him at the edge of the woods on his way out. I am trying really hard not to have threads hang over from previous Game Days though, so it would have to be a short scene as we are headed into Day 4 tomorrow.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu May 07, 2015 6:00 pm

That actually works perfectly, as she'd be heading to the Godwoods in time to hopefully meet Garret again...though I don't know if he's still available to meet. Smile

So it works well.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu May 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:That actually works perfectly, as she'd be heading to the Godwoods in time to hopefully meet Garret again...though I don't know if he's still available to meet. Smile

So it works well.
Just a heads up. Baelon will not be in a good mood - but talking with Gwyn can help that.
Go ahead and write a post in which she sees him (and calls out, he's got emotional blinders on right now, so he might not see her if she doesn't grab his attention).
I'll be AFK for ~10-15 min so don't be surprised that I don't respond immediately.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu May 07, 2015 6:10 pm

It's a PBP, not a chat game. Immediate response is not necessary. Smile

Want a whole new thread, or just to graft it onto the one with you and Corrine?
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu May 07, 2015 6:12 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:It's a PBP, not a chat game. Immediate response is not necessary. Smile
Very true, but given that Ive been responding quickly, I didn't want you to feel ignored. :;
):
Gwyneth Marsten wrote:Want a whole new thread, or just to graft it onto the one with you and Corrine?
Same thread, please. That way Baelon isn't in two threads in the same timeslot.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Thu May 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Gwyn should just use the same thread to dance, why open a new one in the same time slot, if you have a perfectly workable thread going on.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 6:28 pm

For what it's worth, I and Corrine do genuinely feel bad for hurting Baelon. Sad

But the heart wants what it wants.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next