Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you still have an itch for ASOIAF.

5 posters

Go down

If you still have an itch for ASOIAF. Empty If you still have an itch for ASOIAF.

Post by Jon Templeton Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:03 pm

I joined this game at an awkward time. The game had just resumed after a hiatus only to crash and burn a few short months later due to multiple factors. Like all PbPs it's unfortunate and not uncommon however a lot of the people here lamented the end and a desire to continue playing. It's for that reason I made this post.

Tetnak (aka Triston Tollet) and to a lesser extent myself run ASOIAF on another website and are looking to see if anyone else is interested in playing.

dicefellowship.org

It's called the Shattered Kingdoms. A summary would be it is an semi alternate time line where Ned Stark was killed by Jamie Lannister leading to all out war. Several games are running in multiple time periods. E.g.

Blood For Gold: The adventures of a Sellsword company leading up to the 5th Blackfyre Rebellion.
The Cape of Eagles: House Mallister fights to survive 20 years after the death of Ned Stark.
Blood on the Redwater: 2 Houses fight for supremacy in the Red Mountains (this is actually a live game that is connected to the SK universe)

If anyone has questions or is interested in playing more ASOIAF please ask or peruse dice. TY.

http://www.dicefellowship.org/viewforum.php?f=922

Thanks for reading. Jon Templeton, better known as Walter Peck
Jon Templeton
Jon Templeton

Back to top Go down

If you still have an itch for ASOIAF. Empty Re: If you still have an itch for ASOIAF.

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Place doesnt seem willing to let me retrieve my password :/
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

If you still have an itch for ASOIAF. Empty Re: If you still have an itch for ASOIAF.

Post by Triston Tollett Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:25 pm

I'll see what I can do.
Triston Tollett
Triston Tollett

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Tollett Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:29 pm

I sent a PM to Shurijo. He should get you squared away.
Triston Tollett
Triston Tollett

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:05 am

I'll check it out. Any house rule on Status?
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Tollett Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 am

Depends on who the character is and in which game. Talk to Walterpeck and I (TetNak) there.
Triston Tollett
Triston Tollett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Templeton Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:21 pm

As Tetnak said you can PM him or me with any questions. We're pretty active on Discord (the link is at the top of the FotD website) too.

The only real restrictions are capping action abilities (Fighting e.g.) at 4 during character creation and not allowing dumb benefit combos cough Massive and Acrobatic Defense cough.
Jon Templeton
Jon Templeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Tollett Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:14 am

Note: The invitation still stands. Smile
Triston Tollett
Triston Tollett

Back to top Go down

Post by Davain Bartheld Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:00 pm

I would be defiantly interested if anything new starts up. Otherwise I dint think I would be able to catch up to what has been happening in the current games.
Davain Bartheld
Davain Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down