Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark dreams don't die (sorry had to) (closed)

Go down

Dark dreams don't die (sorry had to) (closed) Empty Dark dreams don't die (sorry had to) (closed)

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:52 pm

(This suggests some not so nice things, so if you don't want to read, just click away. Also hugs distributed as needed to people suffering from nightmares.)

Sitting in the center of the room staring into the flame listening to all tge voices from around him:
"
What is dead may never die, but rises again stronger"
. Somehow this seemed wrong, the chanting was flawed, but how? Also what did he worship? Warship? 10 years of age, youngest man aboard, first voyage. Excitedly turning against the railings to see: "
Father?"
His father was enourmous, although only his torso was above water he was muountaining the warship. Staring down he said: "
Your pleasures are not responsible for you, leave! Or die"
Panicking Yoren runs to the captains quarter: his father had to know of the threat looming over Yoren! There was not enough time. Lime? The odour of lime tried to overpower the rancid smell of bodily fluids that had gathered on the bed. Lyseni. Beautiful. My Alyssa: A Curvaceous blonde in her prime. Soft voice: "
tomorrow too? Do you have the payment"
was she Blonde? Her hair colour changes rapidly, becoming darker. Her? It's his brothers face on her body: "
if you want me pay the iron price!"

His finger was already around that beautiful body, moving for the neck: "
We were meant to be! You said so yourself, this prick is nothing! You made me do this."
The head popped of and his brother's eyes were glaced over. Roddric?? Dead? All in my head? Bomilcar beckoning: "
shed the previous years, they are not something you can change, burn the old you away, leaving but a servant, leaving what needs be! Seek pleasure in giving pleasure, although ruined, you may yet stop others from beibg ruined!"
His hands still around Alyssas neck, the poison was taking effect! He could feel it! Slowly washing his strength away. Alyssa changed: his father's appraising look upon him: "
You did what, I'll show you!"
Feeling his weakness he succumbs, crying softly. The touches becomes more gentle: Bomilcar tells him: "
you were only dreaming this is also a dream: wake up!"

Yoren snaps back into the world of the living, drenched in sweat he starts separating the memories into their place, the lies into their, and his childhoods forlorn memories he simply tries to forget. Washing himself he turns from the door and walks in the midnight air, happening upon the wheeltower.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down