Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D8, LM] Forking Paths (Closed)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[D8, LM] Forking Paths (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [D8, LM] Forking Paths (Closed)

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 pm

"
That is quite understandable. I certainly have no intention of putting you in that position. As for travel plans... well, that remains to be seen. If Lord Tomas requires me to return to Castle Grenward with him... well, by then he'll be my liege lord. I certainly intend to return soon, hopefully with a few hundred men at my back to aid you against the clans. I will certainly inquire the next time I speak with him."

[OOC: there you go asking tough questions! Really, that's up to Reader... I'm not sure if it would have an effect on the interstitial events, or could be just handwaved away... all up to the boss.]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

[D8, LM] Forking Paths (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [D8, LM] Forking Paths (Closed)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:07 am

[ooc: Sorry! I'll keep it simple for now.]

"
I'm glad to hear that. I had worried that you might not join us against the clans if you were leaving, but you have assuaged that, admittedly less than rational, concern."

She smiles at them both kindly;

"
Thank you for bringing your news to me in person. I appreciate your candour. Was there anything else you would discuss at this time?"
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2