Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D4 MM Motley Hunt reprise (closedish)

5 posters

Go down

D4 MM Motley Hunt reprise (closedish) Empty D4 MM Motley Hunt reprise (closedish)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Ser Jorah and Trelane waited at the crossroads leading to Stone Hedge for the others whom were also looking into the missing Daleford girl. He was early, but still anxious after yesterday.

ooc
This thread is for Luecian, Jamys, Loreia and Jorah, but if anybody else is intending to come along, please let me know

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

D4 MM Motley Hunt reprise (closedish) Empty Re: D4 MM Motley Hunt reprise (closedish)

Post by Loreia Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:29 pm

OOC: Repost of my initial, but with some variance due to swap of participating PCs.

Trailing behind Jorah, Loreia sits on a horse with a grey coat blackening at the hooves. Its trimmed short grey mane whips about in the wind, while the rider trots intermittently to allow her hound to keep pace, who pants from the heat of the day in addition to the exercise. On approach, she glances between Jorah and the unfamiliars, drawn to the unkempt fellow with a longbow hugging him by the bowstring.

"
Morning, sers. I take it you'll be helpin' us try to find out more about the details of the disappearance of Lord Daleford's daughter. I recognize you, at least,"
she nods at Luecian. "
I'm Loreia of House Coldbrook, who might you two be?"

Roll from previous thread kept
[url=Coordinate - Day 3, Motley hunt][/url]: 4d6 12
+2 to an assisting PC, Knowledge
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

D4 MM Motley Hunt reprise (closedish) Empty Re: D4 MM Motley Hunt reprise (closedish)

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 pm

(same as Loreia, previous post edited slightly to reflect new group. Let me know if I'm needed to make any rolls but I have a feeling I may be the assist given present company)
Luecian nods at the lady warrior in response. "
Shieldmaiden, Septon Arlyn has spoken of you well. Me name be Luecian, most call me Luecian Longbow. Well met to both you and Ser Jorah."
He smiles at the lady as he speaks but quickly turns his attention back to the whole group at its conclusion.

He also nods to the young man from House Kytley. "
Master Jamys, be me own pleasure to be meeting both you again. In less tragic surroundings compared to them horrors of the Septry attack but no less of importance depending on what be happening to this poor missing girl."

Turning back to Ser Jorah, Luecian looks at him expectedly. He's got a dang song about this type of thing, surely he be knowin what to do next. Time to learn a few things about being a real hero...
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 pm

[OOC: rumours roll when you guys are ready please Smile ]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamys Rivers Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Jamys approached on his palfrey, and nodded to Lucien whom he'd met at the Sept, and Ser Jorah. "
A pleasure to see you again Ser. We didn't get to talk after the battle, but I admire your skill at the arts of war. Perhaps you would consent to impart some of your skills when time is kinder?"

[OOC - Knowledge roll, right? Want me to make it or are we waiting one someone? Or does someone have Knowledge higher than 4?]

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:56 am

OOC: You have Knowledge 4? By all means, go right ahead. Trelane can be the other Coordinator, Jorah and Luecian can assist.

Loreia now notices Jamys's red and black livery and a sigil emblazoned on his armor...an anvil? There was an anvil on the banners of the Hammerstone infantry... "
Well met, Ser Jamys. If you saw action in the battle the day before, then you must be with the army from House Kytley, if I'm not mistaken?"
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamys Rivers Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:59 am

Jamys smiled, "
I am. I am Lord Kytley's nephew. Whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

[OOC - Tell me if I'm understanding assist right... I roll 4 with 2 bonus dice, one for each of the assists. Correct? I wanted to confirm this before I rolled. It'll be 6d6k4]

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:50 am

[OOC: I introduced myself early on, Jamys. As for rolling, an assist provides a flat bonus equal to half the assisting character's rank in the skill being tested. Jorah and Luecian each have a Knowledge of 2. Therefore, we each provide +1. +1 is very different from +1B. +1 is just +1, +1B is a bonus die.]

[The Coordinate action provides half the coordinator's Will as a bonus - when succeeding with 1 degree of success, with each additional degree providing +1 - to an assisting character's assist. Trelane has yet to Coordinate, but as it stands your roll is 4d6+4, before Trelane's Coordinate.]

[Go right ahead and roll 4d6 and list the assists so far(the +4). After that, Jorah can have his cohort Coordinate the next time he's online. If he's successful, the added bonus from that should be the end of it! Very Happy ]
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamys Rivers Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:12 am

[OOC - Wicked.
Loreia wrote:[OOC: I introduced myself early on, Jamys.
I saw that, but Jamys just got here. As far as he's concerned he's just met you. Sorry, I don't mean to be such a stickler.
4d6+4. Got it.]

[Roll:[url=Motley Knowledge][/url]: 4d6+4 22 Goodness that's a higher number than any of my other rolls]

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:57 am

[You'll have your good rolls and your bad rolls, they come and go.]

Jamys Rivers wrote:Jamys smiled, "
I am. I am Lord Kytley's nephew. Whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

OOC: I'll take it that you were approaching when I noticed both Luecian and Jamys, and that Luecian mentioned you by name as you arrived.

"
I'm Loreia, as I was just sayin' to Luecian here. Some believe that the disappearance of the girl is...timely, though we're not sure who it's convenient for."

[Reader, can we please have get a name for her?]
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:25 am

"
Thank you all for coming, but let us get to Stone Hedge and see if we can find something about this missing girl."

[url=coordinate][/url]: 3d6k3 4 - case in point about bad rolls

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down