Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D5 MA] Tullisons Maesters Matters

Go down

[D5 MA] Tullisons Maesters Matters Empty [D5 MA] Tullisons Maesters Matters

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:44 am

Septon Arlyn trudges though the camp to where the Tullisons Maester was staying. As he arrives at the tent he announces himself then wearly pushes through the tent flap. "
Good afternoon Maester, I was wondering if you could treat some of my injuries."

"
Again!"
the exasperated Maester mutters, more to himself then anyone else, "
I thought I told you to find yourself some armor..."
as he speaks the Septon removes his robes and the Maesters jaw almost hits the floor. A slight showing of fear sparks in his eye. "
Are you a member of the Faith Millitant?"
Maester Falsten squeaks.

"
No,"
growls Septon Arlyn. "
I would never join those false brothers. They seek to spread the faith through violence, not through love and mercy as it should be."
The force of the Septons conviction causes him to wince slightly. "
If you could help me remove this armor, I think that I have some injuries underneath it."

Giving a slight of his shoulders the Maester moves to help the Septon. after a few minutes of squirming and some uncomfortable wiggling (for both the Septon and the Maester,) the Septon was released from his armor. The Maester then set to work diagnosing and treating the Septon.

[url=diagnose injury day 5 MA TN 9][/url]: 5d6k4 23

[url=treat injuries day 5 MA][/url]: 7d6k5 18
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D5 MA] Tullisons Maesters Matters Empty [D6, EM] Tullisons Maesters Matters

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:32 am

An injury had made it so that the Septon had difficulty sleeping last night. So early in the morning he arrives again to the Maester's tent yet again. "
You again!"
Sputters Maester Healis. "
Don't you have something better to do then pester me this early in the morning?"

"
Aye, Maester, unfortunately I could not find a moment's reprieve from last night due to my injury. I'm afraid it may have taken a turn for the worse."
Solemnly states Septon Arlyn. "
I was wondering if you could take a look at it, for its on my back, making it difficult for me to see."

Maester Healis sighs, "
next time that Ser Theomore offers my services to the aid of a holy man, I will have words about the hours of availability."
Motioning the Septon into his tent, Maester Healis shuffles over to the work bench, his thick white linen robe, although dirty, was a stark contrast the the normal brown that he wore during the day time. Lighting a candle, he motions for the Septon to sit with his back to the work bench.

Septon Arlyn sits heavily into the stool, the wooden supports creaking under this weight. "
You know..."
Begins Maester Healis.

"
Yes, yes, yes... Lose some weight and I would feel better for it."
Septon Arlyn mutters

Maester Healis chuckles, "
someday we will make a Maester out of you yet!"
Taking a small glass implement from the table, Maester Healis begins scanning the large Septon's back.
[url=Diagnose tn 9 day 6][/url]: 5d6k4 14

"
There it is!"
Exclaimed Maester Healis, and he blows the small weighed ball from the triangle hat out of his face. "
It appears you have quite am angry sliver back here. Let me remove it"
he states as the Maester reaches for the tweezers and small knife. Testing the blade against his finger the Maester then runs the blade through the flame of the candle, waiting for it to blacken, then he burns off the blackness. Handing the Septon a stick, the Septon then bites down hard as the Maester removes the insulting object.

[url=healing test Septon Arlyn day 6 EM][/url]: 7d6k5 20 vs TN 12 = 2 DOS, ask injuries and penalties will be removed by LM (yay!)
"
Here you go,"
states Maester Healis as he finishes. "
Take some of this for the pain, and it should heal nicely in a short time."

"
Maester Healis,"
comments Septon Arlyn. "
I have heard that you spent much time researching on how to heal Lady Tullison. Would you be interested in continuing your research? I have started some research in the Bracken's library, but if you help me complete that task then I will gladly share what I learned from there with you."
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D5 MA] Tullisons Maesters Matters Empty Re: [D5 MA] Tullisons Maesters Matters

Post by Septon Arlyn Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:39 pm

[url=convince Maester Healis Day 6 EM to help with healing research in the Bracken library on day 6][/url]: 7d6k5+2 26

"
You would be doing a great service for me, and would be helping with my ability to heal others."
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D5 MA] Tullisons Maesters Matters Empty Re: [D5 MA] Tullisons Maesters Matters

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down