Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those Marching Against House Wyl

+5
Theomore Tullison
Ser Walton Dulver
Kevan Lyras
Ser Jorah Holt
Reader
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Those Marching Against House Wyl - Page 2 Empty Re: Those Marching Against House Wyl

Post by Ereth Redwain Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:25 pm

I will decide if I bring my engineers to such a fight once I know what people bring with them, so far I'm just bringing Cavalry unit.
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Those Marching Against House Wyl - Page 2 Empty Re: Those Marching Against House Wyl

Post by Reader Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Ereth Redwain wrote:I will decide if I bring my engineers to such a fight once I know what people bring with them, so far I'm just bringing Cavalry unit.

That time is now - the road from you lands is a long one.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Reader wrote:
Ereth Redwain wrote:I will decide if I bring my engineers to such a fight once I know what people bring with them, so far I'm just bringing Cavalry unit.

That time is now - the road from you lands is a long one.

Will bring Elite Engineers and Trained Cavalry.
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darron Greyjoy Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:15 am

Hey just wondering if the fourth battle is still taking place and would it be possible for Darron to join as a hero?
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:09 pm

two battles are still going/still to start.
The first is the siege with Ser Theomore in command. Ser Alfred and Ser Walton have already disposed of a couple of champions

The other battle is the battle of Boneway Pass led by Ser Jorah. Plenty of opportunity there for combat

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2