Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of the simpler things in life.

2 posters

Go down

Of the simpler things in life. Empty Of the simpler things in life.

Post by Theomore Tullison Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:39 pm

The walk thus far had mostly had a rather comfortable silence, the chaperone keeping a respectful distance, the moments you could live within, free of the worries and burdens that weighted down his shoulders at other times, it was soothing to simply ignore all of that if only for half an evening, if even that. This half evening he could allow himself this luxury, in truth, Theomore realizes, he needed it. He took a deep breath, his eyes feasting upon the serene fields only disturbed by a gentle wind. "
Pray forgive me, my lady."
He eventually broke the silence, whether she was merely courteous and polite or a kind empathetic soul giving him the space he needed, he could not tell, but for her sake, he assumed the latter, though in case of the former, he did need to entertain her with words, too. "
My mind have been rather occupied by a great many thoughts as of late that needed to be cleared, I fear they would make for terrible company this evening."
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Of the simpler things in life. Empty Re: Of the simpler things in life.

Post by Ayleth Bartheld Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:15 am

Ayleth was bundled up a little more than the weather warranted. She maintained a decorous silence at first. It had been a long time since she had seen Theomore, and she was content to enjoy his company and let all the confused thoughts and emotions of old times swirl in her head. "
Fields aren't the same as hearing the leaves sing in the wind"
she said softly. "
You are forgiven, my lord. I can't imagine you would be poor company, regardless of your thoughts."
Ayleth Bartheld
Ayleth Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:12 pm

"
My lady is kind to say."
Theomore is about to politely argue, but what was the point of bringing it up further? "
I should like to pretend that I am free of worries for at least one evening."
They'd return soon enough anyway, her very presence and voice brought a calm that he very much needed. But he would have to find another way to peace, if there was such a thing for him now. He had peace here and now, that was much too good to spoil with dim thoughts.

"
I never had the chance to ask how my lady agrees with life in the bonds of marriage."
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down