Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OOC] Information &Participant Signups

+11
Nathaniel Mason
Luecian LongBow
Davain Bartheld
Benedict Marsten
Ser Jorah Holt
Ser Alfred Haigh
Jon Templeton
Lady Corrine Marsten
Loreia
Baelon Drakeson
Daveth Coldbrook
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[OOC] Information &Participant Signups - Page 2 Empty Re: [OOC] Information &Participant Signups

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:38 pm

Keep in mind too that we are a northern house, so knighthood is not as significant of a factor - that's one reason I specified for my tourney that anyone with their lord's consent could join the joust, even if not a knight. Kind of a must when inviting House Stark... even if they didn't come. I'm sure something reasonable like that could be arranged... and seeing Daveth is no greedy Lord Gorman, he probably won't even charge a significant amount for it. Wink
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Information &Participant Signups - Page 2 Empty Re: [OOC] Information &Participant Signups

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:50 pm

Yeah, as Baelon says, we're Northern, so as long as you're a full-grown adult (or near enough), and you have your knight's permission (so we don't get in hot water), I don't see the problem, so I've added you in.
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:55 am

Daveth Coldbrook wrote:Yeah, as Baelon says, we're Northern, so as long as you're a full-grown adult (or near enough), and you have your knight's permission (so we don't get in hot water), I don't see the problem, so I've added you in.
Roger roger! Age isn't an issue (we're pinning down a few final details, but he's 20, or early 20s), and I'm chatting with Reader about some stuff (but he's more or less an independent "man-at-arms" at this stage in his career, I'll reference his knight pretty often, but almost always as him giving Aerion an order to go somewhere and do something without him Wink ).
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:45 pm

I will take part in the Melee
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:02 am

I'm not trying to sound impatient, so much as excited...but how long do various events stay open for? I'm eyeballing the tie we've got over in Equestrian right now, and wondering what's gonna happen next (and when).
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:09 am

Aerion Storm wrote:I'm not trying to sound impatient, so much as excited...but how long do various events stay open for?  I'm eyeballing the tie we've got over in Equestrian right now, and wondering what's gonna happen next (and when).  

Basically, either until everyone who wants to participate has finished posting, or when a period of time (usually a couple of weeks) passes without further posts. Reader gives a heads-up before closing events.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:13 am

Got'cha. I'm just all antsy in the pantsy to see how things fall out. *grins*
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:14 am

Aerion Storm wrote:Got'cha.  I'm just all antsy in the pantsy to see how things fall out.  *grins*

You and me both, m'dear. Smile
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:08 am

I think, however, that everyone with Animal Handling 4+ that is present has posted, so the top 3 probably will be staying as it is. I am not really seeing 20GD being worth blowing DP and other stuff on.

Might require a re-run between the two of you or Daveth simply declares joint championhood.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Templeton Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:13 am

Aerion Storm wrote:I'm not trying to sound impatient, so much as excited...but how long do various events stay open for?  I'm eyeballing the tie we've got over in Equestrian right now, and wondering what's gonna happen next (and when).  

That's my money, you git!

IF we are the winners take 1st and 2nd place winnings and split it between us. Or have a dance off. Either or.
Jon Templeton
Jon Templeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:14 am

My assumption was a tie would go to the higher Status, etc, etc (which is something I'd be totally fine with, OOC).
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:24 am

Dance-off!

Ooh-ooh, chiiiild...
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:34 am

Daveth, could you please take me off the Jousting list? I think Kevan only comes for the party and a bit of brawling in the melee :-)

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:48 pm

Right.  Apologies for the delays, all.  I've updated the prizes in the minor events with more colourful options (the total value has not gone down, you can get the cash equivalent, no problem).

I point out that PCs are not the only participants.  Reader has said that they will mass roll for NPCs at some point, so don't count your prizes just yet.  

Ties, I haven't decided yet.  Will consult and get back to you.

The Big Three are about to go up. With big, big prizes.
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Alfred Haigh Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 pm

So now that we have discovered that old men truly have no shame or sense of decency, lets see whats still coming up, lol !
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ser Alfred Haigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2