Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joust: Aerion Storm vs. Ser Jaime Blanetree

2 posters

Go down

Joust: Aerion Storm vs. Ser Jaime Blanetree Empty Joust: Aerion Storm vs. Ser Jaime Blanetree

Post by Aerion Storm Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Aerion could not complain about the day's progress. He had two new opponents handily defeated, two new ransoms to take home, two new victories to honor Ser Harbert Baratheon with. Visor up, he gives a nod and a salute to what he hopes will be his third. Leaves on a gold field. Some Riverlander house, but I'm not sure much else about him. Ah well; worry about myself, then, not my opponent.

He shuts his visor, adjusts his grip on his lance, and puts heels to Argella, charging.

Jousting, Coldbrook Tourney, KoQ (PR 14), added BoA reroll: 10d6k4+2 24 1d6 2
Stay In Saddle, Catch Your Breath: 6d6k5 24 3d6 14

Aerion: PR 24 (25 first pass, rode defensive 1), AR 10, Damage 11/DoS, Health 9/9
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Joust: Aerion Storm vs. Ser Jaime Blanetree Empty Re: Joust: Aerion Storm vs. Ser Jaime Blanetree

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Ser Jaime is blasted from his horse by an impact worthy of a battering ram. He flips in the air, landing face down in the mud.

Not gonna bother rolling. I didn't have a maneuver declared (patience, young Storm Razz), but even defensive that is 2 DoS, enough to defeat a tertiary KoQ or force an injury on a secondary. Any other maneuver and it would be a 3 DoS hit, enough damage to knock out a small elephant.

On the flip side, a perfect roll in Aggressive or HitS would be a 26, only 1 DoS... insufficient to even inflict a scratch, and your ride test was more than successful.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Joust: Aerion Storm vs. Ser Jaime Blanetree Empty Re: Joust: Aerion Storm vs. Ser Jaime Blanetree

Post by Aerion Storm Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:19 pm

Aerion casts aside the remnants of a lance -- That's more like it, Storm, all day. Not trying to knock down every tree in the Riverlands -- and wheels Argella about to check on his opponent. Once Ser Jaime is moving again, Aerion gives him a helmeted nod of respect.

Another ransom. Another tilt closer to spurs.

[Yeah, that's why I didn't bother being patient. Wink Aerion in plate mail is a whole different animal to joust than Aerion in breastplate.]
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down