Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 4, MN] fare thee well (It's in the open so it's open)

Go down

[Day 4, MN] fare thee well (It's in the open so it's open) Empty [Day 4, MN] fare thee well (It's in the open so it's open)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Mon May 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Dunstan came to the Tullison tents saddened by the events at the Inn. Ben gave good council and he knew it was inevitable to send Marei back home with this amount of kinslayers and raping Frey's around.
Walking up to the kitchen tents he tells his guards he is to come inside only to grab a pitcher of fresh water, so they disperse.

Alone in the darkness of the night he nudges Marei in order to wake her up. She wakes and he points toward the exit, making her know they should walk out.

"
I've got some bad news love"
he starts explaining, "
there was an incident at the Inn, with the mad ironborn - from the trial today. He walked in and told everyone he will give a gold dragon to all who find some scandal on me. Don't know why he would do such a thing, but that is a lot of coin and I fear for your safety now. It is best if you leave to the Rock on the morrow and I will make sure there are plenty of guards following you."
Dunstan is sullen and speaks slowly, filled with grief.

"
This tourney, it was not supposed to be like this. Instead of competing bravely and carousing together in brotherly love some seem to only go and stir up trouble. I want to stop that love, it is my duty. I don't care if his last name is Frey, I must stop the animal from hurting more people."
he says assuming she knows of the Benjen incident.

"
And the kinslayer, their god is Stranger himself I tell you, it must be if they are willing to slay one of their own over practice. I must stop that too, and I fear men might try to hurt me while doing so. So let's ride to that lake one more that and enjoy one another - and you will leave on the morrow"
he says and starts walking to the stables, holding her arm. The young lord packs up his tent, one mace just in case and some salted fish.

She is silent, on the verge of tears.

"
And when I come back we will once again be home and be safe, all will be good, I promise."

Dunstan quietly saddles up his courser and heps Marei up. Together they ride toward the lake.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down