Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Day 1, Mid Afternoon} A boy and a girl (Closed)

Go down

{Day 1, Mid Afternoon} A boy and a girl (Closed) Empty {Day 1, Mid Afternoon} A boy and a girl (Closed)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:20 pm

With Tullison camp busy with preparations for the feast in the Great Hall, Dunstan sneaks out of his tent and tries to unsuspectingly make his way to the kitchens of the campgrounds. One guard, a plump man with an oversized visor on a helmet approached him

"
Might I ask you where are you headed my Lord?"

Ugh, Kob again - he thinks. Kob was a guard who was particularly persistent in following him everywhere, no doubt it was Yves doing.

"
I need my best clothes for the feast, I am going to choose them. Surely you have smarter thing to do than watch me dress Kob"
Dunstan says and dismisses the guard.

Looking over to make sure he is truly gone out of sight, Dunstan sneaks into the kitchens in order to find Marea. She was Ren Alyard's niece with whom the young Lord maintained a secret love affair since their childhood, the only one true love, or so the young Lord thinks. He arranged for her to work in the kitchens on this trip so she could come along.

Sneaking around, he spots he with her back turned to him. Silently approaching her he puts the palms of his hands over her eyes.

"
Guess who it is.."
He says enigmatically.

I am going to win the joust, choose her as Queen of Love and Beauty, and Prince Daemon will knight me and make her a lady! Dunstan hopes..

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down