Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish]

2 posters

Go down

[Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish] Empty [Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish]

Post by Loreia Thu May 21, 2015 11:52 pm

*After a short talk with Kevan, the thread will be changed to 'open'.*
Thread now open.
OOC: Time slot pending.
Note: takes place after Kevan's joust with Jorah, cannot be Early Afternoon.

On the way to the lists, Loreia catches Kevan after his match with Jorah. "
Afternoon, Ser Kevan."

"
I heard you were ridin' against Jorah today. How'd it go?"

Last edited by 129 on Mon May 25, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

[Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish] Empty Re: [Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Closed*]

Post by Kevan Lyras Fri May 22, 2015 7:51 am

"
Oh ,it is the guardswoman! How are you?"

"
It was a hard fight and I am quite exhausted from it as well, but after three rounds, where each of us held on, the judges declared me as the winner!"
He replied with a broad smile

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

[Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish] Empty Re: [Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Closed*]

Post by Loreia Sat May 23, 2015 1:55 am

"
Blast! I suppose it's just as well, wouldn't look good if you lost a bout to a man you bested in speech,"
she shrugs. "
I'd have come get you this morning to speak to Ser Frederyck, but I got called away by that Jon Cobb and the time sort of ran away from me."
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sat May 23, 2015 10:33 am

"
Haha, I would not have been the first person with too big a mouth, but I am glad I made good on it."

"
Well, we can still go now, Ser Frederyk is over there, watching the joust, here certainly has a few minutes for us"

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat May 23, 2015 10:29 pm

"
Well lead the way, then."
A short* while into their walk, she asks, "
Do you have anyone else specific in mind to invite on your team, Ser Kevan?"

*Relevant to distance, so quite possibly not more than 5 seconds after they start walking.*
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon May 25, 2015 12:56 am

Kevan starts walking towards the knight, focusing his attention on the guardswoman beside him.

"
Well, so far I have invited Ser Jorah Holt and Ser James Darry, a young knight, who I bested in the first round of the joust and of course you. I do not have a specific plan how to invite. Do you have any recommendations? I guess, it would also make sense to find out who the other team leaders are. So we have two things to discuss with Ser Frederyk"

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Mon May 25, 2015 2:54 am

Loreia is relieved to finally get straight to business. "
As a matter of fact, I do. I'd be pleased if you'd seek out Jon Cobb and convince him to side with your team. He's sworn to House Bartheld, who're green supporters. I hope you don't mind?"
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon May 25, 2015 10:27 am

"
The Wrecker at the Bridge? Yes, I have seen him here at the Tourney, but I have not had the opportunity to introduce myself. He would certainly be a great help to our team. Actually, I would even prefer to have a well mixed team with blacks and greens, so not to mistake our team for a political statement. Do you think you can introduce me to him?"

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

[Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish] Empty Re: [Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish]

Post by Loreia Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 pm

She is caught a bit by surprise by the knight's request for introduction. "
Yes, I do,"
she answers wryly. "
Do you know 'bout the party bein' held by House Bartheld, after the mummers' show? If you've got a mask, we can meet up there."

*We can coordinate on thread availability in the 'Meeting Grounds' OOC roleplay coordination thread*
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

[Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish] Empty Re: [Day 6, Afternoon] Friends in the lists [Openish]

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon May 25, 2015 7:10 pm

"
That would be very nice indeed, I hope I can recognize you there, otherwise it will be hard to meet with Ser Jon"
, he replies with a chuckle.

The two arrive at Ser Frederyk, who is observing the joust

"
Ser Frederyk, may we have a word? My companion would like to enter the melee, does she have to sign up anywhere?"

He closely observes the the moustached knight, deliberately not mentioning the fact that Loreia is a woman, waiting whether Ser Frederyk will bring up the topic.

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down