Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 1: Early Night] Last Orders! (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

[Day 1: Early Night] Last Orders! (Closed) Empty [Day 1: Early Night] Last Orders! (Closed)

Post by Jon Cobb Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Not a bad day's work, all in all, Jon muses as he enters the Drunken Huntsman, feeling slightly worse for wear. But it's definitely time to drink something other than wine...Beer! That's it, I need beer! And some decent company.

Scanning the crowded taproom for friendly faces, Jon's eyes soon alight on an old friend. "
Ser Janos! So you've made it to Riverrun at last! Is there room at your table for one more? Say yes, and the next round's on me,"
he calls out with a welcoming grin. "
Say no, and I'll spend my money on the whores instead!"

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

[Day 1: Early Night] Last Orders! (Closed) Empty Re: [Day 1: Early Night] Last Orders! (Closed)

Post by Tristain Croson Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Ser Janos looks up to see boisterous man, and one he knew well as it turns out. Janos' mouth spread into a wide grin, "
Well if it isn't Wrecker Jon!"
Janos rise to clasp hands with his old friend and then waved to the table he sat at. "
Well, if I must save the whores from your company and be subjected to a drink with you I will do the right thing,"
he said chuckling as he retook his own seat.

Tristain Croson

Back to top Go down

[Day 1: Early Night] Last Orders! (Closed) Empty Re: [Day 1: Early Night] Last Orders! (Closed)

Post by Jon Cobb Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:20 pm

"
You are a true knight indeed, you old rascal! Now, what's that rotgut you're drinking and will my head hate me in morning if I partake of the same?"
Jon laughs and gestures at Ser Janos' tankard.

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down