Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Day 3 LM} Hello again Lord Tully (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

{Day 3 LM} Hello again Lord Tully (Closed) Empty {Day 3 LM} Hello again Lord Tully (Closed)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed May 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Dunstan approached the throne room once again, alone this time. Enraged beyond words he seeked permision to stop all the madness and disrespect happening at this toruney on his own hand.

"
My Lord"
he murmured with a bow, "
I am certain you heard the horrendous scandal done by Benjen Frey. I am certain your noble House has matters to attend to, much bigger matters than one savage man. I am here now in front of Gods and all the people here to offer you this - I Dunstan Tullison and my guards will, if you want us to, go and apprehend the Savage Frey ourselves."

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

{Day 3 LM} Hello again Lord Tully (Closed) Empty Re: {Day 3 LM} Hello again Lord Tully (Closed)

Post by Reader Wed May 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Dunstan was luck, for his boldness had no audience beyond Lord Tully, as many still slept off the knight before or sought news on the scandals enveloping House Longshore, Blackwood and Frey.

Lord Tully received him privately, in his solar.

"
Your passion does you credit Lord Tullison, but age will temper that with caution, yes, yes."

"
Such words have reached my ear, and Ser Benjen is sworn to my bannermen. I have but this to ask you - gather word and authoritative testimony."

"
There shall be a hearing on this before the tourney is out, yes indeed."

"
Words are wind, and one cannot accuse a man of Ser Benjen's standing with just rumours. You will be called when the time is right indeed, yes."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

{Day 3 LM} Hello again Lord Tully (Closed) Empty Re: {Day 3 LM} Hello again Lord Tully (Closed)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Thu May 07, 2015 9:10 pm

"
I will do as you command"
Dunstan said, thinking if those words were true.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Thu May 07, 2015 9:41 pm

"
If the Seven's justice travels with you, your search will not be in vain Lord Tullison. Make sure to keep me abreast of everything you learn."

What harm to Lord Tully if a skilled black knight should fall for his vices? The day had begun in chaos, but there was opportunity in chaos.

More poetic souls would no doubt be moved to exotic metaphors on the opportunities presented by chaos.

Not Lord Tully.

He had more pressing concerns...
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sat May 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Dunstan starts walking away but qucikly turn back upon remmembering something else.

"
Oh my Lord, and, it goes without saying that all the previous talks with the Longshores are off because of Kinslayer."

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun May 10, 2015 11:54 am

"
My thanks for informing me Lord Tullison - your affairs are your own, but many Lords here will find this decision wise beyond your years. Do you therefore see Yoren's hand in this? When you deliver this message to him, have a care for how you couch your words."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sun May 10, 2015 11:59 am

Dunstan almost curse all the ironborn who ever walked the earth but calms his nerves and says

"
I'm not going to accuse him of anything without proof. But with you permission, House Tullison will not be dealing with them lot either, blood is thick and if they can slay a kinsman who is to say they won't try to take a swing at us and dishonor all agreements. There are other noble Houses who require our friendship and aid my Lord."
Dunstan says and presents another deep bow, ready to head out.

/scene?

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun May 10, 2015 12:04 pm

"
Given their conduct so far, you would do well to take your knights with you when you deliver this message, or perhaps even may them deliver it instead. The Ironborn are wild and unpredictable."

[OOC: /scene - look forward to the Tullison/Longshore follow-up from this]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down