Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

+24
Marq Mooton
Ser Raynald Dulver
Samurel Manderly
Luecian LongBow
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Ser Jorah Holt
Dyana Marsten
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Loreia
Lady Corrine Marsten
Yoren longshore
Athelstan
Kevan Lyras
Gwyneth Drakeson
Jon Cobb
Daveth Coldbrook
Benedict Marsten
Garret Snow
Dunstan Tullison
Theomore Tullison
Baelon Drakeson
Reader
28 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 15 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 pm

I would just like to say that I appreciate how often Reader has been able to sneak in the Song of Ser Jorah the Just. It makes me smile each time, and makes the evenings I spent on it worthwhile. So, thank you.

Hopefully others will feel the call of songcrafting in the next downtime. With enough effort, we'll change the Dance of Dragons into the Dance-off of Dragons, with the various candidates for the throne competing to show off whose dragon has the slickest dance-floor moves. Laughing
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 15 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Reader Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:33 pm

I know at least one PC is working on a composition already thanks to your example. Smile

Let the dance off of dragons begin!

Ashamed I didn't coin that phrase...
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:45 pm

viewtopic.php?f=189&
t=1833&
view=unread#unread

Ah, fat septon..heh.

Also reminds me of this scene (happens at 2.10 ish): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbM9Gaan-XY
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:59 pm

It doesn't matter much, but, aren't we staying in the Raventree Hall?

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:02 pm

your men are staying in the campsites beneath the kings banner while you are staying a raventree hall and Ser theomore is at the warriors seat I believe. At least that is what I was told IC
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Ok, ok, my bad:)

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:09 pm

that's ok, There are a lot of moving parts. Plus logistics can be hellish even when you have people devoted to running them Smile
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Corrine meets him with an equally hard stare;

"
I am engaging in a line of questioning, Ser. It is not an accusation, but it is troubling that you see it as such. Good men have died, and an innocent boy has been robbed of his father. I have a confession from one of the prisoners that he was given a map of Raventree Hall, in order to carry out the assassination. Someone the late Lord Blackwood trusted betrayed him. I would be most negligent in my duty to assume innocence in anyone, especially those close to Lord Blackwood, who could benefit from his death. Benjicot is vulnerable right now, and I intend to ensure he is protected. So, rather than posturing in outrage at me, Ser Myles, I would prefer that you co-operate."

Love it... just LOVE it. Every word of it!
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Nathaniel Mason wrote:

"
I am engaging in a line of questioning, Ser. It is not an accusation, but it is troubling that you see it as such. Good men have died, and an innocent boy has been robbed of his father. I have a confession from one of the prisoners that he was given a map of Raventree Hall, in order to carry out the assassination. Someone the late Lord Blackwood trusted betrayed him. I would be most negligent in my duty to assume innocence in anyone, especially those close to Lord Blackwood, who could benefit from his death. Benjicot is vulnerable right now, and I intend to ensure he is protected. So, rather than posturing in outrage at me, Ser Myles, I would prefer that you co-operate."

This scene deserves a special mention as the player has done a great job separating OOC and IC knowledge to play her character as she would really act.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:13 pm

Nathaniel Mason wrote:

"

Yay! I'm so happy to finally get a mention in the annals of this thread! Very Happy
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:18 pm

You had plenty of them already what are you talking about?

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:30 pm

Athelstan wrote:You had plenty of them already what are you talking about?

I don't think I've ever had one of my posts put in here as an 'awesome'. :?
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Luecian LongBow wrote:(I have a feeling this is a statement rarely said of Ser Theomore...)

Raising his glass in tribute, Luecian acknowledges the knights words. "
M'lord is as honest and humble as he is generous. No doubtin Ser be the model of nobility that broke the mold as they say."

And every mirror in the place suddenly shatters.

(^_^)
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:30 pm

I keep waiting for the scene where Theomore walks into a Sept and bursts into flame.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:19 pm

I can literally arrange for that, but it's not in my interest, and just can't find much of an excuse to meet nathan yet, information would be nice to share

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Or, more likely, he walks into a Sept and the Sept bursts into flames.

In fact...

!!!

MYSTERY SOLVED
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:Or, more likely, he walks into a Sept and the Sept bursts into flames.

In fact...

!!!

MYSTERY SOLVED

I think it more likely that the sept bursts into flames when Theomore has the perfect alibi Twisted Evil
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:35 pm

However, the statement that: "
Theo is as honest and humble as he is generous"
is actually fairly spot on. Even if Luecian has the wrong idea.

Theo is nice when it doesn't cost him anything to be, or if he gets something of value in return for being nice.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:48 am

Can't believe these punks, slandering the flower of Riverlands chivalry, the champion of Riverrun's pageant. Evil or Very Mad

Ser Theomore is an anointed knight and true, he even helped turn back the mountain clans and defeated their champion in single combat.

Villain with good PR, the worst/best kind.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:53 am

Although to be fair so far theo has made a good impress on the Septon as well. I think Septon Arlyn stated something to that same effect in the watching to melee thread.

Apaerntly House Dulver is taken in by Theo's charming personality (read deception.)

Rolling Eyes
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:59 am

Reader wrote:Can't believe these punks, slandering the flower of Riverlands chivalry, the champion of Riverrun's pageant. Evil or Very Mad

Ser Theomore is an anointed knight and true, he even helped turn back the mountain clans and defeated their champion in single combat.

Villain with good PR, the worst/best kind.

viewtopic.php?f=75&
t=1157&
p=49683#p49683
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:40 am

Honestly, it's a bit hard to play up Theo's softer sides. It's so much fun to be bad, but he is supposed to be nice most of the time. I kinda sort of see him as an Anti-Villain with Magnificent/manipulative bastard tendencies.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:04 am

He reminds me of James Purefoy's portrayal of Mark Antony in Rome.

https://youtu.be/zl5zMUQE3lg?list=PLs3C ... gtapGymNSo

(4:09-5:10 is the best bit of the compilation below.)
https://youtu.be/bJvAHMtN04c?t=4m9s
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:46 am

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:He reminds me of James Purefoy's portrayal of Mark Antony in Rome.
Love love love that show. Though season 1 was far and away better than season 2... but both were amazing.

One of my favorite of Antony's lines:
"
I assure you it is no threat - snows always melt."
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:53 am

The second video is part of the inspirational curriculum of mine.

Though the parts where he spews insults...not so much.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next