Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

+24
Marq Mooton
Ser Raynald Dulver
Samurel Manderly
Luecian LongBow
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Ser Jorah Holt
Dyana Marsten
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Loreia
Lady Corrine Marsten
Yoren longshore
Athelstan
Kevan Lyras
Gwyneth Drakeson
Jon Cobb
Daveth Coldbrook
Benedict Marsten
Garret Snow
Dunstan Tullison
Theomore Tullison
Baelon Drakeson
Reader
28 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 9 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Jon Cobb wrote:I believe our only encounter so far was strictly face-to-face, and at your place, not his. So the only person who could reasonably have gotten a look at anyone's arse would be Corinne checking out Jon's when he left the meeting. :8-):

As for Ben-boy, he's just so excruciatingly nice and in love that he needs a theme song:

I'm afraid Corrine did not check out Jon's arse. Razz

I've been thinking of this one for Ben more, personally:

https://youtu.be/iW8rFho6In8

I am now going to start thinking of songs for everyone. Laughing

Last edited by 151 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 9 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Jon Cobb Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Or just to get away from that insufferable Lady Isobel!
Hey! You leave Isobel out of this! She's just misunderstood! Razz

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Loreia Merrgal wrote:I gotta say it's very beautiful. A little on the verbose side with the monologing from Daveth, but played very well.
Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:I found it rather beautiful too. I really like that there is emotional depth in this game.
Thank you for the compliments, girls. It means a lot.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:09 am

Yup, I'm totally blushing. I almost posted a couple of times before to this thread, but couldn't find the right words. Still, every time I get featured in this thread makes me happy, so thank you.
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:23 am

Daveth Coldbrook wrote:Yup, I'm totally blushing. I almost posted a couple of times before to this thread, but couldn't find the right words. Still, every time I get featured in this thread makes me happy, so thank you.

You post great stuff Smile . You now have a hat trick!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Daveth Coldbrook wrote:She clearly makes a great man, and you a great woman. Shall I fetch your petticoat and corset, Lady Daveth?
Also, I'm not sure why, but this cracks me up every time.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:29 pm

I hooted at that too. Very Happy
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:17 pm

It's comedy gold. Daveth's Red/Blue Onis are a joy.

Reminds me of one of my favour bits of The Twelve Caesars, where Julius Caesar is described as: "
Every woman's man, and every man's woman"
, or words to that effect.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:57 pm

[url=Faith, Hope, and Chastity][/url]

I know I'm more than a little biased to talk about a thread that's pretty much half of it a psychological profile of my character in the eyes of another, but did you people see this? I can't tire of these monologues, and especially of the uncanny accuracy of some points.

I only hope this tale will not end in GRRM-esque bitter tragedy, because it's been very entertaining.

Also, this blue oni, I want to hire him for a party I'm throwing two weeks from now.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Dyana Marsten wrote:[url=Faith, Hope, and Chastity][/url]

I know I'm more than a little biased to talk about a thread that's pretty much half of it a psychological profile of my character in the eyes of another, but did you people see this? I can't tire of these monologues, and especially of the uncanny accuracy of some points.

I only hope this tale will not end in GRRM-esque bitter tragedy, because it's been very entertaining.

Also, this blue oni, I want to hire him for a party I'm throwing two weeks from now.
Yes, they are quite good. I am enjoying them as well.

Also, the red oni will crash the party if the blue oni is there. And probably start a fight. Twisted Evil
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:01 pm

I'm waiting for them to start a fight with each other and all anybody else sees in daveth sat there with his hands over his ears

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:I am now going to start thinking of songs for everyone. Laughing
I'm still waiting for mine.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:07 pm

I loved it. It's one of my favourite ever posts so far.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:11 pm

I am waiting for Daveth to start shouting "
Golem"
and creep off into the mountains.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 pm

"
She tricksesed us! Nasty, filthy lesbienses! GOLLUM! GOLLUM! FALSE! TRICKSEY MY PRECIOUS!!"
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:18 pm

You people are so mean. Sad

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Objection! I'm not mean.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:21 pm

lol

It's only because we love you so much!

(^_^)
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:36 pm

Didn't mean to sound mean just calling it as I saw it from day one, before his fatal attraction. Smile
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Dyana Marsten wrote:
Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:I am now going to start thinking of songs for everyone. Laughing
I'm still waiting for mine.
Will this one do? Very Happy
[url:2vjdh9sp]https:
//www.
youtube.
com/watch?v=F6Rd7xjrum8[/url:2vjdh9sp]

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:59 pm

Woo! Another feature so soon! Very Happy

Yeah, that post was a lot of fun to write. There's a couple of deliberate 4th wall-breaking references in there, which is the kind of thing I throw in when I don't have another player keeping me vaguely on track. Laughing

I'm actually really pleased I did things that way, actually. Sure, I could just have decided 'yeah, sure, I'll continue courting her, that's more interesting'. But if I had, I would never had done the psychological analysis. That's not stuff I decided before, or even thought about before - I hadn't even considered it! But when Blue Oni made the comment 'You don't even love yourself. How could you expect her to?', I suddenly realised that I'd never thought about it, and worked through it in Daveth-think. And it's actually from that that I came up with the plan that I came up with. Which will probably fail at the first hurdle, but hey, it's a *plan*.

Isn't it, precious? Twisted Evil
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:12 am

These red and blue voices really should be two real characters. They'd be fun to talk to.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Daveth Coldbrook wrote:Yeah, that post was a lot of fun to write. There's a couple of deliberate 4th wall-breaking references in there, which is the kind of thing I throw in when I don't have another player keeping me vaguely on track. Laughing
Oh I know that, Dracula. I know that.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Dyana Marsten wrote:
Daveth Coldbrook wrote:Yeah, that post was a lot of fun to write. There's a couple of deliberate 4th wall-breaking references in there, which is the kind of thing I throw in when I don't have another player keeping me vaguely on track. Laughing
Oh I know that, Dracula. I know that.

Jane Austin reference, too. No wait, that was the Bartheld ball scene... which was also awesome.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:43 pm

No, you're right, there's an Austin reference in the Godswood post. Share my pain! Know my misery! Twisted Evil

Wasn't one in the Bartheld ball thread, though. Well, not deliberately, anyway, but the scars run deep, so who knows...
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next