Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

+24
Marq Mooton
Ser Raynald Dulver
Samurel Manderly
Luecian LongBow
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Ser Jorah Holt
Dyana Marsten
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Loreia
Lady Corrine Marsten
Yoren longshore
Athelstan
Kevan Lyras
Gwyneth Drakeson
Jon Cobb
Daveth Coldbrook
Benedict Marsten
Garret Snow
Dunstan Tullison
Theomore Tullison
Baelon Drakeson
Reader
28 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 24 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:52 pm

[url:3r1p9sea]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=213&
p=81277#p81277[/url:3r1p9sea]

Squeal!

That was awesome, and I think the second? Use of poison in dragons dance.

Anyways, great job on the description Nathan
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 24 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Septon Arlyn wrote:
That was awesome, and I think the second? Use of poison in dragons dance.

Fourth, I think....at any rate:

"
Fascinating."
says Nathan.

Is my new favorite dragonsdance quote when put into context.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:10 pm

I have a slightly different poison use tally, but there's a certain information asymmetry here. Rolling Eyes

Thanks for flagging the Ser Jorah offseason scene - wonderful use of offseason, good rolls and evocative description. Well done Ser Jorah.

Nice to see Nathaniel in his second combat - his training in paying off. Good use of delay to manage the reckless attack risks too, something other players may learn from.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Admittedly, I need to be more creative for one round kills than Lucien... but I think what Nathan lacks in skill he makes up for in style.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Corrine and the Septon both burning a destiny point to at least allow the PCs a chance to stop one of my dastardly schemes.

viewtopic.php?f=213&
t=2755

viewtopic.php?f=213&
t=2735&
start=50

Ser Jorah's thread with Lady Alianna Coldbrook foreshadows some plot developments I've had planned for a long time linked to the developments above. Septon and Corrine have paid a price to level the playing field a little and create a better story.

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:"
Daveth, my sweet Daveth - I curse myself here for pushing him to claim his place as heir. I wanted a beautiful, strong brave son. The Seven cursed me with what I desired and his very qualities destroyed him. I selfishly wanted Daveth to inherit and now fear this will destroy him in turn. Desire it was kills us Jorah."

She turn her back on Jorah briefly.

"
Perhaps it is best you are to wear the white cloak, to shield yourself from desire and downfall."

Edit: "
Man of the Hour"
thread title reminds me of this too, given Ser Kevan pointed out my recent rap kick... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Can I just say. Looking back over the Assembly thread, and it's still amazing. It still sounds tense, fiery, showy, mmm! Tasty. Props to those involved. Baelon, Theomore, Corrine, Nathan, and Daveth all had their moments, though Corrine's remained consistent as the one spearheading the meeting. Just go back and read it for funsies. Proud of the moments where I get mouthy, too.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:18 am

[url:2xrjvsh2]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=213&
t=2902[/url:2xrjvsh2]

This should be interesting.

*Grabs pop corn *
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:36 am

Agreed. I think Vaelia has made a strong first impression - probably the best "
first IC post"
I've seen all game - and the scene as a whole is quite a good read.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Will attempt to lure back the high quality player flagged above and others once my story 3 events are up. Smile

Nathaniel manages a royal rescue in scale, and Prince Daeron give an early hint as to what he's made of. As does Prince Aegon, for good and ill.

viewtopic.php?f=223&
t=2976&
p=89260#p89260
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Nathan is like...you kinda forget that he's here and then he slaps a big wall-of-awesome-text in your face....
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Nathan is like...you kinda forget that he's here and then he slaps a big wall-of-awesome-text in your face....

A degree of offseason work (glory, rolls etc) went in to even setting this up. Being in the right place (and knowing why the Kingsguard and Prince Aegon were delayed) was awesome enough. Pulling it off was even better. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm

I grow ever more convinced that Nathan is secretly Batman.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:I grow ever more convinced that Nathan is secretly Batman.

But which member of the royal household will attempt to piece together the clues to uncover Daeron's unlikely saviour?
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Or which PC's they task with doing it :mrgreen:

Playing a bit devil's advocate though, I kinda would like to see more of things like Nathan's scheming to be out in the open for us to see. Like any webpage, the more content you share, the more traffic and users you'll attract.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:I grow ever more convinced that Nathan is secretly Batman.

In fairness, Batman punches a lot more people and is not nearly so talkative.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Or which PC's they task with doing it :mrgreen:

Playing a bit devil's advocate though, I kinda would like to see more of things like Nathan's scheming to be out in the open for us to see. Like any webpage, the more content you share, the more traffic and users you'll attract.

In this case, because there was a lot of unorthodox fighting, and I was dredging up rules in parts of the book that people rarely even read, I think presenting this as a fait de compli has far more impact than including the reams of back and forth with Reader. This was, at it's core, a downtime personal story.

I do take your point though... and during actual story arcs, much of Nathan's scheming is on display in dramatic fashion.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:58 am

Nathaniel Mason wrote:

In fairness, Batman punches a lot more people and is not nearly so talkative.

I was just thinking of it in the sense of him appearing suddenly out of nowhere, very competently wasting fools, then swooping off again. Smile
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:22 am

Love the action, love the Vendetta-like performance by Nathan.

I am the Wight.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:07 am

Loreia wrote:Love the action, love the Vendetta-like performance by Nathan.

I am the Wight.

Ah! Brilliant! And you're right. He is like V.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:12 pm

viewtopic.php?p=89719#p89719

Uhm, should I be concerned for my status as most evil PC?

GG though Twisted Evil
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:

GG though Twisted Evil

One can be ruthless without being evil. (and I would never dream of taking such a coveted title from you Very Happy ).

Let's just say Story 2 has a profound effect on Nathan.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:41 pm

As they sang in Chicago, he had it coming. :;
):
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Reader wrote:As they sang in Chicago, he had it coming. :;
):

He only had himself to blaaaaame...
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:

Ok... so... well... I've just spent several posts advising Corrine to return a rape victim to her rapist. Embarassed

Perhaps that crown on your head is not as firm as I first thought.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Nathaniel Mason wrote:
Theomore Tullison wrote:

Ok... so... well... I've just spent several posts advising Corrine to return a rape victim to her rapist. Embarassed

Perhaps that crown on your head is not as firm as I first thought.

Laughing

I must say, I was surprised by that. I understand the wider reasoning though. Corrine is hoping to strike some sort of balance, even though she wishes she could get away with being an agent of vigilante justice sometimes.

https://youtu.be/qXRuoSHI6eQ
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next