Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

+24
Marq Mooton
Ser Raynald Dulver
Samurel Manderly
Luecian LongBow
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Ser Jorah Holt
Dyana Marsten
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Loreia
Lady Corrine Marsten
Yoren longshore
Athelstan
Kevan Lyras
Gwyneth Drakeson
Jon Cobb
Daveth Coldbrook
Benedict Marsten
Garret Snow
Dunstan Tullison
Theomore Tullison
Baelon Drakeson
Reader
28 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 13 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Will story 2 go back to the 1 IC day = 1 week with time slots format?

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 13 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Reader Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:Will story 2 go back to the 1 IC day = 1 week with time slots format?

Yes, although the opening day will be two weeks to accommodate new players and get everyone up to speed (plus it's my gf's birthday and we're away for a few days).
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Good to know. I'm hoping a friend of mine will be joining. Smile
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Good to know. I'm hoping a friend of mine will be joining. Smile

We've got a Ser Walton Dulver, a new archer (another Dulver) and House Kytley's first character all in the character review stages. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Welcome all! Hope septon Arlyn comes back so that the Dulvers may scheme together!

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Woo! Dulvers! Kytleys! Nice to see moar Houses to exploi...er...befriend!
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Well, I'll say it:

Given that the Kytleys have been non-existant thus far, I recommend asking him to see if he can't make the PC fit elsewhere.

Me? I'd outright remove any PC house without PC as alternatives.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Well, I think the start of a fresh story would be perfect to introduce a new house. But maybe, we could convince any other new player to become a Kytley as well, as it would be better for them to start with two players in the same house.

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:Well, I think the start of a fresh story would be perfect to introduce a new house. But maybe, we could convince any other new player to become a Kytley as well, as it would be better for them to start with two players in the same house.

Indeed. Keen to let people play what they want and the new story is an ideal time for introductions.

Three applications in less than 24 hours form a single post on the green ronin forums, but need to see how my time goes before venturing to rpg.net/enworld.org for more recruiting. More PCs = good, but don't want to cut down the time I can devote to each existing PC too much.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:30 am

Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Nathaniel wrecked a plot in story 1 (The Iron Bank and the dramatic chase scene I had planned needed rewritten!).

Can he do the same again? At least whatever he does will be amusing. The adventures of young Varys continue. :;
):

viewtopic.php?f=177&
t=1625

My emphasis below.

Nathaniel Mason wrote:[OOC: This would take much more than one time slot. Easily all afternoon and most of the night.]

Perhaps Nathan's vast network of informants had been sketchy on some of the other incidents surrounding this whole affair, but as far as the Sept was concerned, they were all in agreement and the message had been crystal clear. It would seem that a group of bandits had caused the destruction of the Sept. Stealing was one thing. Some of Nathan's best friends were thieves. Wanton destruction was something else again. Especially a church.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Thieving is an honorable profession. Relieving those of their excess wealth is a time honored tradition. However professionals don't hurt people in the process and they certainly don't defame churches. Men such as these give the entire profession a bad name.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Nathaniel Mason wrote:Thieving is an honorable profession. Relieving those of their excess wealth is a time honored tradition. However professionals don't hurt people in the process and they certainly don't defame churches. Men such as these give the entire profession a bad name.

Ransacked the sept
And you're to blame
You give thievery,
a bad name
(bad name)

Doesn't quite scan, does it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:12 pm

A hard-won victory in a tense duel for Athelstan, freed from Lord Longshore's cells as a disposable assset.

viewtopic.php?f=161&
t=1547&
start=20

A win-win for Lord Longshore - either House Mallister's lord was defeated, or the problematic Athelstan perished.

One of the closest fought duels we've had and running for many rounds. Lord Mallister wishes he had endurance 4!
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Of course, I don't think I could have managed to stay neutral, thats all, so I was surprised that the king would put Ben in that situation. Of course, I think he'll do amiably in his task, he was given it for a reason

Shots fired, as the greens establish their strategy to support the Brackens Razz

viewtopic.php?f=173&
t=1677

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:20 pm

is there room for my first combat roll ever? Shocked

viewtopic.php?f=161&
p=44703#p44703
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Yes there is, but not sure about 5 DoS, I think the max is 4 DoS

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:28 pm

really? Sad then it would make shameful 28 damage... I hope Reader won't destroy the moment and let me decapitate poor guy Rolling Eyes
Twisted Evil
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Nice roll, though Athelstan is right, plus he is probably going to take a wound anyway it does not matter whether 4 or 5 DoS :;
):

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Problem is that he can still take a wound and ignore all damage Sad He will of course then have to use recless attacks, which will allow you to deal an additional DOS each hit;
)

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Shouldnt a wound negate all damage?

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:38 pm

I thought I houseruled them to prevent damage = health, I normally do in real life.

However, a review of the house rule thread makes it clear I did not change this. Good news for Ser Benjen, a minor tweak incoming. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:47 pm

You were right not to implement that house rule in the first place IMO.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:You were right not to implement that house rule in the first place IMO.

I sort of like it, it's frustrating that great rolls doesn't seem any better than good ones.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Know about the wounds, that's why i wrote that about hope that Reader won't kill the moment Sad
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next