Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparks fly cavern 1/3 tactics thread

+3
Luecian LongBow
Kevan Lyras
Septon Arlyn
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sparks fly cavern 1/3 tactics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks fly cavern 1/3 tactics thread

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:11 am

Yeah it's true it is an intrigue, but pg, 165 under use ability, it states that "
you may use other abilities not directly related to combat. You might Hughes athletics to break down a locked door, awareness to look for an exit, agility to catch a swinging rope, and so on. The tests difficulty it depends on the action intended. Chapter 4 abilities and specialties presence useful benchmarks for abilities, but some tasks may be harder given the distractions of the combat. In addition, many abilities and can be used in one round but some are far more involved and may require several rounds to complete, indicating you have spent several rounds working towards completing the task while the conflict rages around you.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Sparks fly cavern 1/3 tactics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparks fly cavern 1/3 tactics thread

Post by Luecian LongBow Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:16 am

Nice teamwork Ben and Arlyn! Smile
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:26 am

lol, I have been GMing a game of ASOFI for about 6 months, never once have I seen a divided attack work so well. I believe that puts Ben as the first PC I have ever seen to kill 2 people in a single round, I'm glad I could help make that happen :;
):

made the next movements. The Man at arms is standing close to the Septon And Luecian, but there is a greatswordsmen next to a torch. What will Lucien do?

I suggest killing the knight. The other man still has 2 rounds before things go boom lol.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:34 am

The man at arm's fate was decreed by the Gods of Orkos... roll of 29 out of a possible 30! Though I really wish I didn't have Deadly Shot as I'd prefer they were both not quite sooo dead...
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2