Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Against Wyl - the arrayed forces

+9
Nathaniel Mason
Baelon Drakeson
Ser Walton Dulver
Yoren longshore
Theomore Tullison
Kevan Lyras
Ereth Redwain
Ser Jorah Holt
Reader
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Seven Against Wyl - the arrayed forces - Page 3 Empty Re: Seven Against Wyl - the arrayed forces

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:29 pm

Yoren longshore wrote:Could you add Yoren and his raiders? I do not know if I am better suited for a sub commander or a hero position, but I am suited;
)
Weren't you commanding the sea battle?
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Seven Against Wyl - the arrayed forces - Page 3 Empty Re: Seven Against Wyl - the arrayed forces

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:08 pm

I thought Ereth were? You all rolled for who would take the battle, and I rolled half as well as many others:(

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:24 pm

nope, you are the only person who can command that one

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:nope, you are the only person who can command that one
Why? I gift the troops to the cause, just like I gift my raiders to the other battle.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:17 pm

Yoren longshore wrote:
Ser Jorah Holt wrote:nope, you are the only person who can command that one
Why? I gift the troops to the cause, just like I gift my raiders to the other battle.

It's different when you're the only one with a fleet! Therefore you're call on who leads the small naval skirmish and have helped Ser Jorah's battle out a little by reducing the enemy defence bonus. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:57 am

Ser Alayne Tarly and Heartsbane are present, the intimidating Reachmen eager to ride against the Dornish and encouraged by Ser Theomore Tullison's invitation.

Needless to say, his storied rival Ser Harbert Baratheon busies himself with campaigns elsewhere when he learns that Alayne will be present and brood over Ser Alayne drawing another knight in to his ranks. Perhaps if Prince Daemon's old squire is so close to Alayne I will get a chance to cross swords with the Reachman again by swearing my cause to Queen Alicent's party?
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:16 pm

any info on Personal Combat opponents available? Walton would like to smash someone before storming walls Twisted Evil
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:any info on Personal Combat opponents available? Walton would like to smash someone before storming walls Twisted Evil

Create a thread and drop a link here (plus a PM) please! Smile

As noted in AFK thread I'm a bit snowed under with home repairs/lawyers/insurers, but will help where I can on combats and PCs can direct opponents against one another in combat threads.

Getting back on top of things now, sorry all.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:25 am

What are enemy champion's stats?
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:What are enemy champion's stats?

House Wyl's champions, all three ride forth with a War Lance, full plate, longsword, dagger and large shield.

1. Ser Josef Wyl
- Knight of Quality, Athletics 4.
- Secondary character.

2. Ser Albin Wyl
- Knight of Quality, Greatsword.
- Secondary character.

3. Ser Michael Baldrick
- Knight of Quality, Tournaments 2B, Tourney Knight.
- Secondary character.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Maybe the guys on battle of boneway pass wants some personal combat also?
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Maybe the guys on battle of boneway pass wants some personal combat also?

Petitions welcome, in part as an apology for interruption.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:35 pm

as we are lacking in commanders and standard fighters (as its Jorah, Trelane and two archers), probably wouldn't work unless somebody else joins

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:01 pm

By the looks of it we'll be having Ser Alfred against Ser Albin. While Theo can cover Ser Michael, I am holding out a bit because there may be others that wants a crack at it, will give them a bit more time to grab the opportunity.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:By the looks of it we'll be having Ser Alfred against Ser Albin. While Theo can cover Ser Michael, I am holding out a bit because there may be others that wants a crack at it, will give them a bit more time to grab the opportunity.

That is thoughtful. Anyone able to help oppose Ser Jorah in his mass battle?
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:01 pm

I suck at making maps, the rest I should be able to handle.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:42 pm

So, we've got Walton and Alfred with threads up, someone else could probably take command of their adversaries to save narrator time? While I ordinarily could do that, I'm not sure if I should, being the commander in charge of that battlefield.

Also having prospective new player indicating he wants the last one, so consider Ser Michael allocated.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:10 pm

I can take them, with Reader approval.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Baelon wrote:I can take them, with Reader approval.

Approved with grateful thanks.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Reader wrote:

someone, anyone? Embarassed
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:
Reader wrote:

someone, anyone? Embarassed

Sorry, was delayed by performing a civic duty. Posted his round 2 action.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:21 pm

Well, Ser Walton is waiting for that charge so long now. Will try to stand his ground against Ser Wyl, I only hope it was right decision- no idea what to expect, that's partially mechanics check on my side xD
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:Well, Ser Walton is waiting for that charge so long now. Will try to stand his ground against Ser Wyl, I only hope it was right decision- no idea what to expect, that's partially mechanics check on my side xD

A Knight of Quality should know better than to charge a waiting opponent. There are such better options against an unmounted foe, like knockdown, and getting the same damage from your horse not moving as you would for the charge, without the charge penalty.

Being a good warrior is much more about using the right tactics for the right situation than it is just being stronger, tougher, etc.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:02 pm

Then again, the best counter for Walton is to charge the horse, and then the KoQ would be fucked.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:27 pm

Glad to Ser Josef follow my lead under Baelon's direction, interesting combat.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum