Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:17 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:I think it more likely that Jorah has a pressing need to speak to Theo tbqh, probably not a very pressing one if I am to hazard a guess.

why with Theomore?

Ser Jorah Holt

Posts : 2012
Join date : 2015-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:
Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:
Ser Jorah Holt wrote:anybody feeling a pressing need to speak to Jorah or Trelane?

I'd like to see you both again.

where do you want to meet?

Where would be best for you? Corrine is in KL for the whole phase.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2015-04-26
Age : 33
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 pm

as is Jorah. I suspect plenty of people want a word after the Mushroom incident

Ser Jorah Holt

Posts : 2012
Join date : 2015-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Septon Arlyn on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:06 pm

The Septon would like to meet with jorah... later. still working on some other threads
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 28
Location : Salem, Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:as is Jorah. I suspect plenty of people want a word after the Mushroom incident

Ok. I need to sort some stuff out with Reader first, but I'll sort something out as soon as possible.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2015-04-26
Age : 33
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Aerion Storm on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:25 am

Loreia, when could a fan of your work say hello at the Drakeson Tourney? Got an idea for a thread?
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Posts : 408
Join date : 2016-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Loreia on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 am

She slept under a hedge while she was anonymous, so if you are staying under a hedge you may see her pass by to/from the Coldbrook camp after the reveal.
Loreia
Loreia

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2015-03-23
Location : US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Aerion Storm on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Nah, he's got a pavilion tent. Want me to start a thread with her just walking past that?
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Posts : 408
Join date : 2016-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Loreia on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Sure. She's leading her courser to the Coldbrook camp, wearing her tourney plate.
Loreia
Loreia

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2015-03-23
Location : US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Aerion Storm on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:12 am

If I'm up anywhere in a thread, if anyone's waiting on me in a joust or anything, please holler and let me know. I think I'm all caught up, but I've had a pretty busy couple of weeks on here, scattered across all sorts of subforums and threads and in-game dates and events, so if anything has slipped through the cracks, feel free to remind me about it (and I apologize).
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Posts : 408
Join date : 2016-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Aerion Storm on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:10 am

So I'm gonna be pretty afk for most of the next week or so (finalizing the move, then flying, then driving)...but I was thinking of making an open-RP thread set in King's Landing, prior to the departure for the Stepstones campaign; just hanging out wacking at a pell somewhere, or some light sparring with someone, or riding at the quintain a little. Something like that, in a fairly public place, where other warrior-types could happen by, but so could just about anyone else.

I know lots of us are locked into initiative-order in lots of places right now, in various tournaments and fight scenes and stuff like that...but maybe a non-event, non-initiative, thread for some open RP might be fun, too.
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Posts : 408
Join date : 2016-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Septon Arlyn on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:51 am

Here

Loreia this is our thread to meet again Smile
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 28
Location : Salem, Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Benedict Marsten on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:56 am

Aerion Storm wrote:So I'm gonna be pretty afk for most of the next week or so (finalizing the move, then flying, then driving)...but I was thinking of making an open-RP thread set in King's Landing, prior to the departure for the Stepstones campaign;  just hanging out wacking at a pell somewhere, or some light sparring with someone, or riding at the quintain a little.  Something like that, in a fairly public place, where other warrior-types could happen by, but so could just about anyone else.

I know lots of us are locked into initiative-order in lots of places right now, in various tournaments and fight scenes and stuff like that...but maybe a non-event, non-initiative, thread for some open RP might be fun, too.  

If Nathan would be interested we could set up a pre-Myr meeting. Perhaps laying out how our strange fellowship started.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2015-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:57 am

Benedict Marsten wrote:
Aerion Storm wrote:So I'm gonna be pretty afk for most of the next week or so (finalizing the move, then flying, then driving)...but I was thinking of making an open-RP thread set in King's Landing, prior to the departure for the Stepstones campaign;  just hanging out wacking at a pell somewhere, or some light sparring with someone, or riding at the quintain a little.  Something like that, in a fairly public place, where other warrior-types could happen by, but so could just about anyone else.

I know lots of us are locked into initiative-order in lots of places right now, in various tournaments and fight scenes and stuff like that...but maybe a non-event, non-initiative, thread for some open RP might be fun, too.  

If Nathan would be interested we could set up a pre-Myr meeting. Perhaps laying out how our strange fellowship started.

*grabs popcorn* Very Happy
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2015-04-26
Age : 33
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Septon Arlyn on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 am

that would be fun, the Arlyn would like to meet you as well Aerion, Just been very busy. but I could see that working out
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 28
Location : Salem, Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Septon Arlyn on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:59 am

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:
Benedict Marsten wrote:
Aerion Storm wrote:So I'm gonna be pretty afk for most of the next week or so (finalizing the move, then flying, then driving)...but I was thinking of making an open-RP thread set in King's Landing, prior to the departure for the Stepstones campaign;  just hanging out wacking at a pell somewhere, or some light sparring with someone, or riding at the quintain a little.  Something like that, in a fairly public place, where other warrior-types could happen by, but so could just about anyone else.

I know lots of us are locked into initiative-order in lots of places right now, in various tournaments and fight scenes and stuff like that...but maybe a non-event, non-initiative, thread for some open RP might be fun, too.  

If Nathan would be interested we could set up a pre-Myr meeting. Perhaps laying out how our strange fellowship started.

*grabs popcorn* Very Happy


#thatswhatshesaid
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 28
Location : Salem, Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:24 am

I thought that sort of stuff was supposed to be kept on PG level :p

Ser Jorah Holt

Posts : 2012
Join date : 2015-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Aerion Storm on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 am

Link, here's the thread!  

Swing by, say howdy, chat with one another (not just me) if y'all want.  There are lots of us in King's Landing, let's hang out.
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Posts : 408
Join date : 2016-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Septon Arlyn on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Would anyone be interested in talking to the septon on the boat over to Essos? There is a pretty good handful of us in nathan's party, and I would like to speak with our new squire about knighthood and such.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 28
Location : Salem, Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Aerion Storm on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 am

Sure, if you'd rather do it on a ship than there in King's Landing, I'm down for it. Smile
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Posts : 408
Join date : 2016-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Septon Arlyn on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:41 am

Aerion Storm wrote:Sure, if you'd rather do it on a ship than there in King's Landing, I'm down for it.  Smile

I was thinking we could officially meet at kings landing, then follow up with the conversation on knighthood on the trip across the ocean.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 28
Location : Salem, Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 am

Poor Aerion. Everyone keeps wanting to talk to him about the thing that makes him angry. Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2015-04-26
Age : 33
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:09 am

waiting to watch him explode

Ser Jorah Holt

Posts : 2012
Join date : 2015-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Baelon Drakeson on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Or hire him. He's had at least two offers now, though only one comes with the potential for sleeping with the boss. Razz
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2015-03-15
Location : Westeros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:33 pm

has Nathaniel made him an offer yet?

Ser Jorah Holt

Posts : 2012
Join date : 2015-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum