Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 31 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:17 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:I think it more likely that Jorah has a pressing need to speak to Theo tbqh, probably not a very pressing one if I am to hazard a guess.

why with Theomore?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 31 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:
Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:
Ser Jorah Holt wrote:anybody feeling a pressing need to speak to Jorah or Trelane?

I'd like to see you both again.

where do you want to meet?

Where would be best for you? Corrine is in KL for the whole phase.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 pm

as is Jorah. I suspect plenty of people want a word after the Mushroom incident

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:06 pm

The Septon would like to meet with jorah... later. still working on some other threads
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:as is Jorah. I suspect plenty of people want a word after the Mushroom incident

Ok. I need to sort some stuff out with Reader first, but I'll sort something out as soon as possible.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:25 am

Loreia, when could a fan of your work say hello at the Drakeson Tourney? Got an idea for a thread?
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 am

She slept under a hedge while she was anonymous, so if you are staying under a hedge you may see her pass by to/from the Coldbrook camp after the reveal.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Nah, he's got a pavilion tent. Want me to start a thread with her just walking past that?
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Sure. She's leading her courser to the Coldbrook camp, wearing her tourney plate.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:12 am

If I'm up anywhere in a thread, if anyone's waiting on me in a joust or anything, please holler and let me know. I think I'm all caught up, but I've had a pretty busy couple of weeks on here, scattered across all sorts of subforums and threads and in-game dates and events, so if anything has slipped through the cracks, feel free to remind me about it (and I apologize).
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:10 am

So I'm gonna be pretty afk for most of the next week or so (finalizing the move, then flying, then driving)...but I was thinking of making an open-RP thread set in King's Landing, prior to the departure for the Stepstones campaign; just hanging out wacking at a pell somewhere, or some light sparring with someone, or riding at the quintain a little. Something like that, in a fairly public place, where other warrior-types could happen by, but so could just about anyone else.

I know lots of us are locked into initiative-order in lots of places right now, in various tournaments and fight scenes and stuff like that...but maybe a non-event, non-initiative, thread for some open RP might be fun, too.
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:51 am

Here

Loreia this is our thread to meet again Smile
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:56 am

Aerion Storm wrote:So I'm gonna be pretty afk for most of the next week or so (finalizing the move, then flying, then driving)...but I was thinking of making an open-RP thread set in King's Landing, prior to the departure for the Stepstones campaign;  just hanging out wacking at a pell somewhere, or some light sparring with someone, or riding at the quintain a little.  Something like that, in a fairly public place, where other warrior-types could happen by, but so could just about anyone else.

I know lots of us are locked into initiative-order in lots of places right now, in various tournaments and fight scenes and stuff like that...but maybe a non-event, non-initiative, thread for some open RP might be fun, too.  

If Nathan would be interested we could set up a pre-Myr meeting. Perhaps laying out how our strange fellowship started.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:57 am

Benedict Marsten wrote:
Aerion Storm wrote:So I'm gonna be pretty afk for most of the next week or so (finalizing the move, then flying, then driving)...but I was thinking of making an open-RP thread set in King's Landing, prior to the departure for the Stepstones campaign;  just hanging out wacking at a pell somewhere, or some light sparring with someone, or riding at the quintain a little.  Something like that, in a fairly public place, where other warrior-types could happen by, but so could just about anyone else.

If Nathan would be interested we could set up a pre-Myr meeting. Perhaps laying out how our strange fellowship started.

*grabs popcorn* Very Happy
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 am

that would be fun, the Arlyn would like to meet you as well Aerion, Just been very busy. but I could see that working out
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:59 am

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:
Benedict Marsten wrote:

*grabs popcorn* Very Happy

#thatswhatshesaid
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:24 am

I thought that sort of stuff was supposed to be kept on PG level :p

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 am

Link, here's the thread!  

Swing by, say howdy, chat with one another (not just me) if y'all want.  There are lots of us in King's Landing, let's hang out.
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Would anyone be interested in talking to the septon on the boat over to Essos? There is a pretty good handful of us in nathan's party, and I would like to speak with our new squire about knighthood and such.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 am

Sure, if you'd rather do it on a ship than there in King's Landing, I'm down for it. Smile
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:41 am

Aerion Storm wrote:Sure, if you'd rather do it on a ship than there in King's Landing, I'm down for it.  Smile

I was thinking we could officially meet at kings landing, then follow up with the conversation on knighthood on the trip across the ocean.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 am

Poor Aerion. Everyone keeps wanting to talk to him about the thing that makes him angry. Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:09 am

waiting to watch him explode

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Or hire him. He's had at least two offers now, though only one comes with the potential for sleeping with the boss. Razz
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:33 pm

has Nathaniel made him an offer yet?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next