Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charming Lord Dulver - Off-season 126

3 posters

Go down

Charming Lord Dulver - Off-season 126 Empty Charming Lord Dulver - Off-season 126

Post by Tymon Lannister Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:04 am

Ser Tymon had spent a great deal of time around his father in law in his youth, and again during his time back in the Stony Heath and found the man to be an odd sort of Lord. The man seemed more steward than Lord when compared to the Lord of the Rock and the other lords of Lannister. There was no denying, however, how well he had done for himself and his house during his time in charge. More importantly to Tymon, Lord Dulver had thankfully not passed along his beak of a nose or distracting wattle to his betrothed. He glances in relief at Lady Helen as they were ushered into her Father’s solar. Thank the gods Helen takes entirely after her mother as far as I can tell both in looks and manner.

Confident in his own manner and his lineage, Tymon felt he had little to be nervous about, but he knew enough to be cautious. He was from the more influential family, he was beginning to establish a reputation as an accomplished knight… but this was a joust of a different sort of joust and Lord Dulver had a manner that could be off-putting, to say the least. His mind was as sharp and honed as the young man’s blade. From his time at Deepen Hall, he knew not to underestimate Lord Dulver and that when it came to negotiations, the lord had a skill that few could match. He felt that between his own family, with him being the firstborn of the third son from a notable family, as well as his time spent as a young man with House Dulver, that he had been forged in the crucible for tough negotiations with difficult lords and ladies. He smiled at his betrothed upon entering her father’s domain and took comfort from her return smile, bringing him no small measure of peace. Truly there is little I believe cannot be achieved with this woman’s support and aid.

The Lord speaks first as ruler of this domain and greets both his future son-in-law and his dutiful daughter. “Ser Tymon of House Lannister, Helen my jewel of a daughter, please do come in and sit. I am glad both of you returned safely from your travels. Sadly not all Lord’s lands are as well maintained as my own but of that, I’m sure you are aware.” His mouth opens in a tight smile but the smile does not extend to his eyes. As Tymon had observed so many times before during his time as a page at Deepen Hall, that Lord Dulver’s eyes contained a hint of something, although it was so very rarely happiness.

Tymon gives a slight bow to show respect in the Lord’s home though he was quite aware his own birth and family name gave him a status of near equality. “M’lord, I am pleased to be returning to your lands and with such beautiful and pleasant company as your own daughter. You are quite right about some other lands, that is one lesson our recent affairs did teach us all, though I’m certain one of your sons or the Septon has written to inform you of recent events already.”

Ser Tymon Lannister Initiative [url=Charm Lord Dulver - Initiative][/url]: 4d6k4+2 18
Activate Anointed?
ID 10
Composure 9/9
Frustrations 0/0
F/I/W : 0/0/0

Tymon Lannister

Back to top Go down

Charming Lord Dulver - Off-season 126 Empty Re: Charming Lord Dulver - Off-season 126

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:16 am

Septon Arlyn watched the young man enter through the door frame. Septon Arlyn was in the room, he had heard of Tymon's wish to speak to Lord Dulver and wished to see how the young knight would react under a different sort of pressure.
he has proven himself well in jousting. He has also been very affectionate and sweet to Lady Helen. But this is a different sort of confrontation. Let us see if he can handle himself as well in a different sort of arena. Especially against the shrewd mind that Lord Dulver has.

Septon Arlyn watches as Lady Helen stares lovingly at the direction Ser Tymon. Septon Arlyn catches Lady Helens eye and she blushes as Septon Arlyn gives her a knowing wink.

I'm glad that Lady Helen is getting to experience the same sort of feelings that Lady Corinne feels towards Lord Benedict. Septon Arlyn smiles c at that thought, there is no doubt that their relationship is am odd one, with Lady Corinne ruling over her husband, but you can not deny their happiness. I know Lady Helen will be a good women, and strong in the Faith and well mannered.

As Ser Tymon begins to speak Septon Arlyn waits and listens to his wothe perhaps if the boy gets in over his head I can help ease some of his fears.

Septon Arlyn is only mildly aware of the fact that Lord Dulver has a fire lit for warmth. The cost of bringing wood up into the castle of Lord Dulver was very expensive, as the combinations of distance to the woods, as well as the elevation that had to be gained by the traders, ment that it was a precious commodity. This also was the reason why the hearths on stony hearth were often cold, with only ash and soot denoting that warmth had ever lived there.

Was the famously frugal Lord showing off for his potential son in law? Or had recent months of the Treasury increasing in his wealth made the Lord allow himself this small creature comfort. Only Lord Dulver himself knows.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Charming Lord Dulver - Off-season 126 Empty Re: Charming Lord Dulver - Off-season 126

Post by Luecian LongBow Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:40 am

(OOC-Running mass intrigue rolls for Lord Dulver with Reader's blessing)

Lord Dulver Initiative [url=Initiative Roll-Convince vs Ser Tymon Offseason 126][/url]: 4d6k4+2 16
Disposition: Indifferent DR 4
ID 11
Composure 9/9
Frustrations 0/0

*3 Influence per DoS(Convince)
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tymon Lannister Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:06 am

Ser Tymon Lannister Initiative Charm Lord Dulver - Initiative: 4d6k4+2 18
Activate Anointed
ID 10 (Rd 1: 15)
Composure 9/9
Frustrations 0/0

[url=Charming Lord Dulver][/url]: 10#4d6k4 14 15 19 17 12 18 13 17 18 12
[url=Attractive Re-rolls for round 2][/url]: 1d6 3

1: 14 [4d6k4=[6, 4, 2, 2]]
2: 17 (15 [4d6k4=[6, 5, 3, 1]] Attractive Re-rolls for round 2[/url]: 1d6 3)
3: 19 [4d6k4=[6, 5, 5, 3]]
4: 17 [4d6k4=[6, 4, 4, 3]]
5: 12 [4d6k4=[4, 4, 2, 2]]
6: 18 [4d6k4=[6, 5, 5, 2]]
7: 13 [4d6k4=[6, 4, 2, 1]]
8: 17 [4d6k4=[6, 5, 3, 3]]
9: 18 [4d6k4=[6, 5, 4, 3]]
10:12 [4d6k4=[6, 2, 2, 2]]

Tymon Lannister

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:17 am

Adding mass rolls for Lord Dulver-
[url=Intrigue with Ser Tymon Lannister-Read Target Rd1][/url]: 4d6k4 16
[url=Intrigue with Ser Tymon Lannister-Rd2-10][/url]: 9#8d6k6 27 19 25 28 25 31 22 20 28
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down