Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redwain Reception after the wedding (Party) (Open)

4 posters

Go down

Redwain Reception after the wedding (Party) (Open) Empty Redwain Reception after the wedding (Party) (Open)

Post by Ereth Redwain Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Once the wedding was done there was an open space with music playing, several tables with red table covers and plates, enough space to dance and enjoy the rest of the evening after the wedding. Not to mention a table with small gifts, mostly jewelry of some kind of another, while other gifts were placed in safer locations or simply were they are supposed to be in the first place.

This is a time to celebrate, eat, dance, make friends, mend broken bonds, and forge new ones.

Lord and Lady Redwain take the first dance by themselves, a nice cheerful weeding song to mark the beginning of the party.

[ooc]Thread for after the ceremony so you can have a chance to socialize, intrigue, or of course give me a wedding gift lol :;
):
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Redwain Reception after the wedding (Party) (Open) Empty Re: Redwain Reception after the wedding (Party) (Open)

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Ser Walton Dulver appeared in the same clothing as on ceremony. He was wearing simple, but neat, leather tunic with high collar. Length of his tunic was almost reaching his high riding boots. On his waist Walton had black, soldier's belt. On his back was hanging copper coat, with embroidered black hammer on it's center. Small Dulver's coat of arms was also visible on middle of his chest. His clothing's only decoration was golden necklace- seven pointed star with diamonds on it's every end, with small obsidian hammer in middle of star. His long blond hair hung loosely on his shoulders, his face was covered with shade of stubble.

Silence and calmness from ceremony were still present on his face, but now they were accompanied by gentle smile. He was walking with pride and dignity, with bridle in each hand. On his right side was proudly stepping powerfully built destrier, with his head held high. Horse was in color, which was calling to mind color of Redwain's cider, with mane dark as night. On Dulver's left side was stepping slim and springy sand steed in color of very light beige. Both horses had coats in colors of House Redwain on their backs.

Walton slowly approached stand, then presented galant bow to newlyweds before saying only few words.
"
House Dulver would like to wish You everything what's the best. Please accept those humble gifts as expression of good will, Lord and Lady Redwain. I hope that on backs of those great horses You will ride into great future"

At the end of words Ser Walton only lowered his head in slight bow.
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Redwain Reception after the wedding (Party) (Open) Empty Re: Redwain Reception after the wedding (Party) (Open)

Post by Ereth Redwain Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:03 pm

Ereth smiles and nods to Alya "
Your gift if most gracious Ser Walton, we are honored by such gifts and words, I hope this small celebration and event is to your liking, please enjoy yourself"
Ereth returns the slight bow and shakes Ser Walton's hand firmly and with a smile of friendship "
Let our Houses be friends Ser Walton, I would be honored to display a shield or tapestry with House Dulver arms in my hall."

Calling Ser Garwyn and giving him the horses to take them to their rightful place, to avoid any accidents or other more colorful accidents during the party
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:17 am

Walton once more nodded with his head with sight kept on newlyweds ''in sign of friendship, I will order my men to bring Dulvers' shield to Your great hall. With pleasure we will use House Redwain's hospitality. Friends of Longshores are also our friends''. This time Walton's nod was a little deeper. ''Now, with Your permission, I will take my place, Lord Redwain''
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayleth Bartheld Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:04 pm

Ayleth was enjoying the wedding, she loved parties. She was hoping the new couple were enjoying themselves. She had not expected much from her own marriage, but she had been happily surprised. "
Are you feeling up to dancing, my love?"
she asked her husband. Dancing was one of her favorite things, and ordinarily she would have tried to convince him he was (without explicitly putting her foot down, because that would make her look childish.) But today she was acutely aware that if he wasn't feeling up to dancing it was definitely her fault after the tournament. "
A most unusual wedding, with an ironborn bride"
she noted quietly.
Ayleth Bartheld
Ayleth Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:16 am

Lady Corrine and Lord Benedict present the newlyweds with matching engraved silver goblets, featuring an elegant design inspired by rolling waves.

Once she has paid her courtesies to Lord &
Lady Redwain, Corrine mingles with the other attendees.

[ooc: this is my open invite for interactions.]
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down