Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phase 1.1: Mushroom bids you farewell (mandatory)

+19
Ser Raynald Dulver
Triston Tollett
Septon Arlyn
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Walton Dulver
Theomore Tullison
Luecian LongBow
Gwyneth Drakeson
Nathaniel Mason
Baelon Drakeson
Benedict Marsten
Loreia
Kevan Lyras
Ser Jorah Holt
Aerion Storm
Ereth Redwain
Lady Corrine Marsten
Reader
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Phase 1.1: Mushroom bids you farewell (mandatory) Empty Phase 1.1: Mushroom bids you farewell (mandatory)

Post by Reader Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:20 pm

The King's absurd fool, Mushroom, is ever present as Westeros's expeditionary force sets off and its courtiers make alliances in King's Landing.

Is the vulgar fellow providing subtle clues as to royal favour or simply mocking the puffed up and over-mighty? His barbs test even the steeliest nerve.

In particular, he needles at Ser Lorent Marbrand of the Kingsguard, subtly asking if he will join the campaign to protect Lord Drakeson's royal blood and querying whether or not the Iron Throne can tell the difference between a Drake and a Dragon. "Is an older Drake a more noble beast than a young Dragon Ser Lorent? Does the Princess have an opinion?"

His taunts earn him a bloody lip and prompt shocked gasps from onlookers.

Despite his love of the limelight, Mushroom seems content to form an impromtu double-act when Nathaniel Mason is present, making jokes at the expense of his foes and softening the bruised egos of his allies.

Participants
as many per house as desired.

Challenge
Will (Courage/Dedication) TN9
Persuasion/Deception (Any) TN 12 - as usual, mind your speciality choices.
- Mushroom assists Nathaniel Mason's persuasion/deception in this event, providing a +2 bonus.
- Detail any jokes/quips you make at the expense of other PCs and NPCs please.

Consequences
Score = (Will roll x2)+Persuasion/Deception (Any) roll
Highest threes score = +1 glory, shame one NPC by turning Mushroom's ire against him.
Highest score using Incite/Taunt = gain 1B in Incite/Taunt (whichever was used) [please note which NPC you're inciting/taunting]
All PCs who pass both rolls = 1B to one other official event roll in Phase 1, as your confidence in your purpose and winning manner help bolster your conviction and wins you allies in your undertakings.
Failed Will roll - an NPC of the narrator's choice has his/her disposition towards you lowered by one step.
Critical Failure on Will roll = -1 fatigue from stress during phase 1 and the NPC's disposition is worsened by two steps.

Last edited by Reader on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Phase 1.1: Mushroom bids you farewell (mandatory) Empty Re: Phase 1.1: Mushroom bids you farewell (mandatory)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:48 am

Will (Courage): 5d6k4 12

Persuasion (Charm): 6d6ro1k5 20

Total score = 44

[+1B to another event roll. Not yet chosen.]

Corrine had learned from the last time she encountered Mushroom, and from her decision that she did not want to turn into her mother, so declined to sling barbs at anyone. She made her mission more one of peace-keeping, of diplomacy. She offered supportive words to those she liked, to salve bruised egos and to scold those who threw low blows. Keeping it in good fun was the order of the day for her, rather than actually trying to hurt anyone. However, when one tries to please everyone, one inevitable displeases someone, and she was not immune to the sting of insults herself, though she bore them with poise and grace, refusing to lend credence to any of them.

Last edited by Lady Corrine Marsten on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Phase 1.1: Mushroom bids you farewell (mandatory) Empty Re: Phase 1.1: Mushroom bids you farewell (mandatory)

Post by Ereth Redwain Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Ereth knew that he should be treading carefully here, since he wouldn't be stepping on peoples toes, but something much more dangerous, so he thought the safest place would be among those under the Frey banner were he could talk and drink and keep a safe distance from other dangers, while trying to make better allies of those close at hand.

Will (Dedication): 4d6k3 11 - 1 DoS
Persuasion (Charm): 6d6k4 21 - 2 DoS
Total = 43
[+1B to another event roll. Not yet chosen.]

Last edited by Ereth Redwain on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Aerion Storm, mingling with the other not-quite-nobles at the fringes of the gathering, frowns as Marbrand lashes out at the fool, bloodying his lip with a white-gauntleted hand.  

"That was unbecoming," he mutters to no one in particular.  The white armor of a Kingsguard shouldn't be dirtied with the blood of jesters, no matter how they jape.  Aerion wants to say more, and louder, but knows it's not his place.  Not yet, at least, but likely never will be.

The young bastard makes a point of keeping a cool head from then on, instead, and trying to help others do the same.  Any grumbling man-at-arms gets a hand on the shoulder to calm him or an offer of a weak-but-sweet wineskin.  Any other squire who gets too red in the face gets a playful punch and a quip about some rival or shared joke.  Breaking line of sight, being in the way, cooling hot tempers by offering a distraction.

Jostling and milling about as part of a gathering army is a crowded, messy, affair, and there's plenty of opportunity for a good-natured man to try and be a wall between foolishness and ugliness.  Aerion does what he can to keep spirits up, not down, in whatever small ways he can.  He's no great Lord who the men will rally to, or who can demand obedience and order...but that doesn't mean he can't try.

Bloodshed among allies is a poor way to start a war, after all.

[Will, TN 9]: 3d6 11 (1 DoS)
[Will, TN 9 (again?: 3d6 16 (2 DoS)
[Persuasion (Charm), TN 12: 4d6k3 12 (1 DoS)

[Am I understanding correctly, we should roll Will twice, Persuasion/Deception once?  If so, I'm sitting on a 39, looks like. EDIT: looks like not.  So I got an 11x2, plus 12, for a 34, instead.  Too bad, that 16 impressed me.  Wink]

Last edited by Aerion Storm on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Placeholder - Ser Jorah will be dealing with Ser Lorent's outburst

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:02 pm

Ser Kevan stood next to his Liege Lady, focusing his attention on the other nobles present. Keeping an eye as much on black as green, treating the event like a battlefield, as that was it was, with tongues sharp as swords and defeats that could be as costly as a wound.
He kept silent for the most part, taking time to explain various things to his new squire. As usual, the boy absorbed any information given to him.
When Ser Lorent's outburst happened, Ser Kevan couldnt resist and spoke up: "Ser Lorent, I think it would be wiser to save the bloodletting for the actual campaign, don't you agree?", a slight smile followed his words.

Mushroom - Will: 4d6k3 14

Mushroom - persuasion (convince): 5d6k4+2 23
Bota reroll dropped 4: 1d6 1 no change

Total score: 51
+1B to another event roll

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:08 pm

"'Ser' Loreia, I hear you like to twirl in a skirt at court as much as you twirl that shiny blade! Pray tell, do you like to twirl your tongue? Will you show me?" He leans in on his toes, puckering in comedic fashion.

Loreia's fist slowly clenches, then her fingers uncurl, and she calmly replies, "Away from me halfwit, or I'll kiss you with something sharper than a tongue."

Mushroom bids farewell - Will(Ded), Persuasion: 6d6k4 12 2d6 6
Will, pass; Persuasion, fail
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:03 am

As if Ben could not hate this retched city more, here comes the cursed dwarf and his needling. Would his words save him if he were not a part of the royal household? Ben thought perhaps they may. As vulgar and cutting as his words often were, one needed cunning and wit to be so sharp.

Ben did his best to let the callous and inciting things he says roll off his polished armor, like droplets of water. Kill them with kindness Gran used to say. He returned venom with charm.

Mushroom Will(courage) TN9: 4d6k3 12x2=24
Mushroom Persuasion(charm) TN12: 5d6+2 16+24=40

+1b next event
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:37 pm

Ser Jorah shook his head at Ser Marbrand’s reaction. They were not close friends, but did share a bond as members of the Kingsguard. His neutrality meant that he talk with both factions and it surprised many that his neutrality was more than just a political ploy to ensure his ascension to their ranks.
He put his arm across Ser Lorent Marbrand’s chest, deciding to redirect Mushroom at a more worthy target.

“Ah, brothers in arms or perhaps brothers in other respects?” Mushroom heckled the two Kingsguard, enjoying the fact that he had gotten under Ser Lorent’s skin so well.

“This is perhaps not the best time and place for this. You should know to ignore Mushroom, he’s only making up for certain aspects he is lacking in, much like Lord Frey.”

will dedication: 4d6k3 14

persuasion taunt: 4d6k4 15

14*2 +15=43

Taunt 15

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Baelon considered saying something to Mushroom about his untimely choice of politics over comedy but thought better of it. To object was to merely invite ridicule; Unlike Ser Lorent he knew that holding his tongue - and fists - was the proper thing to do. For all his faults, Ser Lorent was a Kingsguard and Baelon knew - or at least hoped - that in the end he would do his duty to the King and the Princess, as all good Westerosi should.

So long as he doesn't get too hungry around them.
The thought rose unbidden, and Baelon shuddered at it.

He found himself speaking out, despite his more noble intentions.
"Have a care, Mushroom, for I hear that Ser Lorent has unseemly appetites, and I don't mean as bedmates. Your quips will not be so amusing coming from his gullet."

Mushroom's farewell - Will(Dedication): 4d6k3 6 3 1s? Reminds me of a certain pageant roll that I burned a DP on.
Will(Dedication) Lucky Reroll: 4d6k3 7 Orokos hates me. Sad
Well, when Orokos gives you lemons, make Limoncello.
Persuasion(Incite) against Ser Lorent: 4d6+2 18 2#1d6 4 3 No Attractive substitutions.
I'll leave it up to reader to decide who is the target incited against Ser Lorent, Baelon wasn't exactly selective about who heard him... and reader is best positioned to make it the most interesting.... and I have reason to believe that this could make things rather interesting.

Total points: (7x2) + 18 = 14 + 18 = 32. Unsurprisingly nowhere near the top 3.
Incite 18.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:42 pm

"If the Princess does have an opinion, I doubt she's prepared to share it." says Nathan as he enters.  "The question is rather moot.  Dragons breathe fire, drakes don't.  Both have fairly sharp claws, I agree, but in a battle between the two, the drake is at the clear disadvantage and would likely be roasted."

"Nathaniel!  Just the man I've been looking for." says Mushroom cheerily.

"Really?  I'm not working at the moment, but for you I'd make an exception.  Let me take off my coat."

"Disgusting."  says Ser Lorent.

"Have you never had a dwarf, Ser Lorent?  You really should.  What they lack in stature they make up for in 'maneuverability'."  Nathan looks down at Mushroom's massive phallic codpiece.  "Although, I have a feeling what is advertised is grossly exaggerated."  Nathan picks up the dwarf and puts him on a box so they are at eye level.  "That's better.  You know, you're quite good looking underneath all that nonsense."

"Are you flirting with me, Nathaniel?"  grins the Imp.

"If I was flirting with you, Mushroom, I'd have put you on a higher box."

Ser Lorent bristled.  "Why is someone like you here?"

"Because Queen Allicent asked me to be." replied Nathan smoothly.

"That's a lovely shade of Green, Ser Lorent." says Mushroom.

"Don't be too hard on him.  If you had to spend two or three nights a week standing on Draper Street in the rain, you'd have a foul disposition too."

"Is that why he always smells of wet wool?"

Nathan looks to the Marsten delegation.  He bows to Lady Marsten and Ben.  "My Lady, not pregnant? Or not showing?  Are the pair of you trying to populate the Vale by yourselves, or is there some quota nobles have that I'm unaware of?" He said with a teasing grin.

Mushroom grins.  "Perhaps they just like lots of sex."

"Who doesn't?"

"Lord Jasper Wylde."

"Really?  How unfortunate for someone named Ironrod."  Nathan shrugged.  "Ser Loreia, congratulations on inspiring half the Kingdom-"

"And enraging the other half."  quips Mushroom.

"I thought you were a Green?" blurted Ser Eoric.

Nathan's sapphire gaze turned to the young Heir; the Black sheep in a Green House.  "I respect excellence, my Lord, as anyone should.  Ser Loreia is a master of what she does, just as I am a master of what I do.  Someday you will be a master of..."  Nathan paused for a long uncomfortable moment and then waved his hand airily.  "... whatever it is you do."

"Septon Arlyn!  You fat friar!"  Nathan shakes the man's hand warmly.  "I can't tell you how much I loved your sermon last month.  Simply inspired!  Your attention to your flock is admirable.  So many brought to their knees in supplication.

Luecian, always good to see you... so long as you point that toy of yours in another direction."

"Afraid you'll get pricked?"  says Mushroom with a lear.

"And I'll thank you to point that toy in another direction as well or I shall take it away from you and you may not like how I give it back."  Nathan glances down at the ornamental member and Mushroom quickly covers it with both hands in mock horror. "Then again, maybe you would."

"Lord Frey, you are looking hale and fit.  It is always a great pleasure to see you."

"But not the pleasure he's looking for." snears Mushroom.

"That's never crossed my mind... more than once or twice a month."

Lord Frey chucked genially.  "I see you wear my ring."

"It reminds me of the many who were saved and the many who were lost, my Lord."

A dark cloud flickers over Nathan's face at Ser Jorah's subsequent comment.  "With respect, Ser Jorah, I did not know you were intimate enough with Lord Frey to be aware of what 'aspects' he may or may not be lacking."

"For a Green you seem to have a lot of Black friends."  commented Ser Eoric.  It was probably a very inopportune moment.

"And for a Black you seem to have very few Black friends." retorted Nathan.  "I can't imagine why."  His voice dripped with sarcasm.  "If the Seven see fit to grant me more friends, Green or Black, I shall not be ungrateful."

"Lord Eoric, over the past two years Nathaniel Mason has saved many Black lives, one of those lives being mine."  Lord Frey gazed at the young Heir contemptuously.  "He routed out corruption in House Marsten, returned a lost Valyrian sword to House Kreiger, brought justice and rest to many of both House Bracken and Blackwood.  He willing helps any regardless of political faction when it is right and good to do so and has earned the respect of many, both Black and Green.  Tell me, Ser Eoric, what exactly have you done?"

Mushroom - Cunning (Memory) - TN9: 5d6k4 14  +2b to the Persuasion (Taunt)

Given the recent tensions between House Frey and House Tully, it was not surprising Lord Frey was bristling at the young Heir's comments.  Besides, to a man like Forrest Frey, disloyalty to ones House was far, far worse than being Green.

Will (Dedication) +1D Pious.
Mushroom - Will (Dedication): 7d6k5 23

Lord Forrest Frey incited against Ser Eoric Tully

Mushroom - Persuasion (Incite): 7d6k4 21 +2 Mushroom 23

If high enough, Mushroom shames Ser Eoric Tully.
+1B to Phase 1 Event.

Total Score: 69

Last edited by Nathaniel Mason on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:55 pm

"They merely jest, My Lord, and Ser," Corrine cautions, seeing the escalation coming. "Don't be tempted to ire. We all get tarred with the same brush. It's character-building. After all, a little prick is nothing to fight over."

She waggles her index finger in mock scolding at Nathan, and reaches to twang Mushrooms penis hat, but he manages to dodge.

Last edited by Lady Corrine Marsten on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:58 pm

"Why, I believe he knighted Ser Loreia," says a new voice in the Frey's fray. "At great personal risk and courage."

Gwyneth on hearing Eoric's plight can't quite keep herself from trying to intervene, though doing so places her in the crossfire.

"The same Ser Loreia that you laud so highly," she went on to say to Nathan. Then to Lord Frey, "And that exemplifies our cause so well. Come now. Fun is fun, but we are all after all subjects of the same King, and men and women of the Riverlands. We have far more in common than we have differences."

Will vs Mushroom!: 4d6 7
Persuasion charm for Mushroom: 6d6k4 18

(orokoooooooooooooooooooooos!!)
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:05 pm

"Hear hear!" Corrine calls after Gwyn. "Lady Drakeson speaks truly! Let us drink to Sers Eoric and Loreia!"

Last edited by Lady Corrine Marsten on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Aerion perks up a bit, attention drawn from the squire and men-at-arms he's milling around with, at a few voices, higher pitched and sweeter to the ear, calling out amidst the noble assembly.

Naught to do with me, he tries to tell himself, though they're naggingly familiar.
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Baelon laughs it off.

"Nathan, yes? I heard you are usually quite well informed. I must say that doesn't seem to be the case here. Ser Eoric has many Black friends, as does Lord Frey. Why, I consider them both to be dear friends... and I doubt there are many who doubt my loyalty to the King and his chosen heir."

He puts one hand on a shoulder of each Ser Eoric and Lord Forrest, a tangible reminder of the friendship shared by the three men.

"Now come, we are off to war - this is hardly the time to be starting fights among ourselves. It is unseemly."

He turns his attention back to the instigator.

"Nathan, do consider while you may have won the favor of many, you are not beyond reproach. Ser Eoric would be well within his rights to demand your head for those comments, though lucky for you he is not the sort to be so vindictive. Mushroom is the King's Fool, you are just being a fool to speak as such."
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:39 pm

"Baelon, you don't make peace by threatening people's heads."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:41 pm

"I meant no such threat- just a reminder."
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:Ser Jorah shook his head at Ser Marbrand’s reaction. They were not close friends, but did share a bond as members of the Kingsguard. His neutrality meant that he talk with both factions and it surprised many that his neutrality was more than just a political ploy to ensure his ascension to their ranks.
He put his arm across Ser Lorent Marbrand’s chest, deciding to redirect Mushroom at a more worthy target.

“Ah, brothers in arms or perhaps brothers in other respects?” Mushroom heckled the two Kingsguard, enjoying the fact that he had gotten under Ser Lorent’s skin so well.

“This is perhaps not the best time and place for this. You should know to ignore Mushroom, he’s only making up for certain aspects he is lacking in, much like Lord Frey.”

will dedication: 4d6k3 14

persuasion taunt: 4d6k4 15

14*2 +15=43

Taunt 15

"And Ser Jorah. It is rather surprising to hear a Kingsguard to sling veiled insults. Is that the effect King's Landing has on people?"

Last edited by Lady Corrine Marsten on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 pm

Baelon Drakeson wrote:"I meant no such threat- just a reminder."

"Intention and outcome are not always the same. Nathan is not stupid or naïve. He knows who he is and who you are. He knows more about many of us than we may be comfortable with. So we should have a care what we say as much as he, if not moreso."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:49 pm

"I disagree, good-cousin. You and I have the protection of law - the right to a trial, by words or by steel - to defend ourselves by force of arms or to call a champion, should such be needed. Nathan does not. That simple fact is all I sought to remind him of."
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:54 pm

"Everyone, please!" Gwyn sighs. "No one here is a fool. Including the one who's dressed as one. Lets have no more warnings, no more jests... For all that I wouldn't mind some levity, this is an occasion of some gravity."

She holds a hand out for Baelon.

"We will have had our fill of conflict sooner than any of us would like. Lets have one moment together in peace before it begins. As allies, if not always friends?"
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:00 am

Corrine's jaw tightens.

You arrogant bastard. Always having to swagger about, telling people what a big man you are. That pride will catch up to you some day. And I hope it is soon. You're lucky I don't want to upset Gwyn or I'd thump your smug face.

"Methinks the man protesteth too much."

Gwyn's appeal for calm quiets Corrine, though she clenches her fists.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:05 am

"What're they on about? Don't they know there's a war on? We're like to miss it, at this pace." Rooster Pete normally follows up his proclamations with a spit, but doing so now could cost him his head. He'd been a squire since before Aerion was born, and it seemed he would be long after Aerion died.

He thumps the grizzled old squire in the shoulder with a grin.

"Watch your mouth, old cock. Highborns are quarreling, and you know how they are. If they keep at it, we may have a war to fight right here. Less of a march, at least."

He means it as as jest, but -- recalling the violence in the streets not too long ago, the two men he'd killed, himself, not far from this very spot -- it's not very funny.
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:40 am

Loreia can't help but grin just a little at the praise being given to her by Nathan.

Nathan wrote:"And enraging the other half,"  quips Mushroom.
"Not as enraged as they were when I swore my vows in a sept, dwarf," she answers. "Besides, two identities are too heavy for one heart to carry, and I did them a service in unburdening myself - the privilege of knowing for the rest of their lives what a woman like me can really do."

She feels a mild pang of guilt when Lord Frey turns on Ser Eoric with a superior attitude. She sips some wine with the women, glad to have them on her side and on the side of sweetness and niceness. It doesn't do much for her, in fact it might even be making it worse, as anyone can plainly see her sour mood beginning to show while the others bicker about this noble's words, that one's words, who should be nicer, a conversation she's well beyond even hearing at the moment.

Fuck nice. I'm not letting anyone needle a man whose days are numbered by illness, especially not my sponsor. She walks up to Lord Frey, with a scowl on her face and fire on her lips.

"Lord Frey, you seem to have faulty information or a skewed perspective of how things went at Riverrun," she snaps, turning the knife of his words back on him with her own needling. "Allow me to correct you. Ser Eoric had nothing to do with the death of your brute cousin. If you want to blame anyone for what happened at Riverrun, I'd tell you to point your finger at the septon of House Dulver, but he's merely a holy servant to the Seven, only preaching their will."

"Perhaps the fault lies with you for allowing Ser Benjen to grow into a monster that many were too afraid to oppose,"
she punctuates, twisting the knife.

[Heh, here's my critical failure in RP.]

Last edited by Loreia on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next