Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Event]Wedding Gifts

3 posters

Go down

[Event]Wedding Gifts Empty [Event]Wedding Gifts

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:33 pm

I'm perfectly happy for people to handwave giving gifts, but if anyone wishes to give something notable in some way, I thought I'd give them an opportunity to do so in this thread.
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

[Event]Wedding Gifts Empty Re: [Event]Wedding Gifts

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:23 am

Lady Corrine gifts the couple a tapestry depicting them side by side, holding hands in the shade of a mighty heart tree, it's crimson branches intricately picked out in subtly varying shades. The figures are flattering, Lady Alysanne in bright armour, Lord Daveth in rich scholarly robes. In a scroll wound round the heart tree's white trunk is the message 'Wisdom & Strength, by the grace of the Gods'.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:45 am

House Dulver were kin to House Blackwood, and thus Luecian attended the House Coldbrook Tourney along with Ser Walton. Ser Walton had surely brought his own gift but the huntsman had put some work into a gift of his own.

Luecian gifted the couple with a custom arrow symbolic of their union. The weirwood arrow was fletched with raven feathers and inscribed with the words of House Coldbrook- "Never Falter". The archer had never met Lord Daveth previously but he recalled the Shieldmaiden speaking well of him. He did know and respect Lady Alysanne however. First from a friendly archery wager and later serving with the House Blackwood archers under her command in Wyl.  Hopin its a match that serves them well in love and life.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down