Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D1:LM] Meeting between Friends (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

[D1:LM] Meeting between Friends (Closed) Empty [D1:LM] Meeting between Friends (Closed)

Post by Tristain Croson Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Ser Tristain strode up to Davain's pavilion, seeking an audience with his friend and to converse with him more regarding the events to come. Tristain was still mulling over his conversation with the Ironborn in the Godswood not too long ago this morning, still unsure at the moment if he should mention it to Davain yet. He'd think on it more and see what mood Davain was in this morning before brooching any topics regarding politics. Tristain never much cared for such subjects anyway.

He bowed his head respectfully to the guards, "
I'm here to see Davain, is he in at the moment?"
Tristain tried to keep his tone respectful to the other men in House Bartheld unless he had some reason in particular to look down up on them, but even when he tried he sometimes found his presence overbearing.

Tristain Croson

Back to top Go down

[D1:LM] Meeting between Friends (Closed) Empty Re: [D1:LM] Meeting between Friends (Closed)

Post by Reader Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:09 pm

"
Enter Ser Tristain,"
comes Davain Bartheld's shouted voice, deeper and more serious than any young man's voice should be.

Davain is a tall man and well built, but House Bartheld's tents are built to accommodate large parties, so the would-be-lordling is not crowded for room. He has the golden hair and blue eyes of an Andal knight from a song or poem, an irony given his disdain for poets and singers.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[D1:LM] Meeting between Friends (Closed) Empty Re: [D1:LM] Meeting between Friends (Closed)

Post by Tristain Croson Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Tris entered the tent and gave a bow before his friend, "
Good morn to you, my lord. It's good to be off the road and I see you've settled in quickly."
Tristain allowed himself a small smile as he glanced about the tent and then looked back to Davain. "
Big event ahead of us, big plans ahead as well?"

Tristain had changed out of his traveling garments and had instead dressed himself in a black doublet over a deep red shirt, the Croson sigil upon the breast of the doublet. He wasn't one for lavish garb but he wanted to at least appear presentable before his would-be-lord. He also never presumed to pry into Davain's plans and affairs, his friend would tell him what he wanted to Tris to know and Tristain usually left it at that.

Tristain Croson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:57 am

At the mention of plan's, Davain broke in to one of his rare smiles.

"
A man must have a plan Ser Tristain. Even if the plans themselves prove useless, the act of planning is never time wasted."

Davain does not pause in reflection, but continues with what seems to be almost a prepared speech.

"
My tastes may not be those of the rest of my family, but I would not neglect what has won our House its position. Let us treat others as Bartheld guests, even this far from home, but with respect and discipline rather than debauchery."

"
Have you plans of your own for the tourney? I am confident you will win renown to your own name and House Bartheld."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:58 am

At the mention of plans, Davain broke in to one of his rare smiles.

"
A man must have a plan Ser Tristain. Even if the plans themselves prove useless, the act of planning is never time wasted."

Davain does not pause in reflection, but continues with what seems to be almost a prepared speech.

"
My tastes may not be those of the rest of my family, but I would not neglect what has won our House its position. Let us treat others as Bartheld guests, even this far from home, but with respect and discipline rather than debauchery."

"
Have you plans of your own for the tourney? I am confident you will win renown to your own name and House Bartheld."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down