Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Prologue-Day 0, LA] - Journey through the Riverlands (Open)

+2
Benedict Marsten
Dunstan Tullison
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Prologue-Day 0, LA] - Journey through the Riverlands (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: [Prologue-Day 0, LA] - Journey through the Riverlands (O

Post by Benedict Marsten Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:50 am

With Dunstans approach Ben bids Davydd good evening. Then steals one more glance at Lysette, before shaking her pleasurable image from his mind. He turns to clasp Dunstan's arm. "
Cousin let us return to our table and finish our cold meals and warm ales so we may retire soon. I am in a rush for the morn. I have missed Ellie so."
All the drink and talk of pain and pleasure have made his grief easily recognizable. "
I can tell you of that interesting young man I just met. Or perhaps Ser Theomore could tell us of him."
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

[Prologue-Day 0, LA] - Journey through the Riverlands (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: [Prologue-Day 0, LA] - Journey through the Riverlands (O

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:40 am

Dunstan gives Ben a nod of approval and proceeds to walk to his rroom, slightly wobly.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat May 23, 2015 12:13 pm

The old heavy set man opens the and comes into the inn, the vestments of the septon dirty, with dirt under his nails and short brown dirty hair in need of a serious scrubbing. The jovial smile lit up the septons face as he smelled the leek portage that came wafting into the common area from the kitchen. This is a good place. Septon Arlyn thought. As he found his way to the most crowded table of small folk he began to cajole them into letting him into their conversations, knowing that the best way to find out what the lords of the river lands really were up to was to speak with those whom were oft forgotten.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[Prologue-Day 0, LA] - Journey through the Riverlands (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: [Prologue-Day 0, LA] - Journey through the Riverlands (Open)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4