Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 14 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:29 am

Heh who says I aint got no ambitions. Just because I dont go around lying and cheating Twisted Evil

(I dont know how often I misspelled my own name like that and had to correct :;
): )

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 14 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Reader Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:37 am

Nice to be in such high demand Ser Kevan! :;
):
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:45 am

An ambitious man would not settle with "
knight of the gate"
. What you'd be in charge of? Lifting and lowering the porticullis?

:8-):
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:00 am

Loreia Merrgal wrote:I wouldn't mind that. The melee groupings must have been organized on Day 7, the thread went up between Day 7 events and Day 7 rumors. I think Day X rumors are heard on Day X+1, so the melee list must have gone up on Day 7 afternoon or Day 8 morning. It's just important to know whether I'd know for story context, because I'd have checked it for your name when it went up.

I'm sure there will be a little time to talk after the horse riding competition is concluded in Late Morning. I have a Mid Afternoon slot open where I would have gone straight to you after speaking to Gwyneth. I meant to visit the market in Late Afternoon, but never got around to it.

I'm also free all evening on Day 7, but I would have been watching you joust. Maybe there's time to talk between your joust and the final? I imagine that the Queen of Love and Beauty is crowned right after, and you'd be preoccupied at your spot next to Dunstan. It's kind of important that he not be around for this. I'm probably also in attendance at the Grand Ball for all of the first time slot - dressed in a Coldbrook soldier's finery(you probably wouldn't get a dance out of me, appearances you know).

And finally, there's Early Night at the Huntsman. I could join you at a secluded table for a drink.

MA on day 7 is open for me, and if Loreia would go try find Theo after speaking with Gwyn, then that sounds like a good plan.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:What you'd be in charge of? Lifting and lowering the porticullis?

Basically that plus they also got me a t-shirt Razz

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:
Theomore Tullison wrote:What you'd be in charge of? Lifting and lowering the porticullis?

Basically that plus they also got me a t-shirt Razz

And you're in charge of all House Marsten's martial forces.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:19 pm

I am just fooling around, because Theomore was trying to belittle my new title :;
):

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Why didn't I get a t-shirt? I feel belittled now....

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:21 pm

Awwww...don't you worry about what he says.

*pinches your cheek*

It's an AWESOME title. It's such a good title! Some might say it sounds like you're a goalie in a soccer game, but they're just jealous!
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:

I am just fooling around, because Theomore was trying to belittle my new title :;
):

He's such a grump. Laughing

I love that he tells Ayleth "
becoming a father often changes a man for the better..."

He has an army of bastards! He must be the best man in Westeros by now! Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:28 pm

It's an AWESOME title. It's such a good title! Some might say it sounds like you're a goalie in a soccer game, but they're just jealous!

Some might be wondering which gates I keep to, seeing as all the Marsten gates have been entered as of late *insinuating glare at the Marsten girls* :8-):

OK, I see myself out... :?

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:

Some might be wondering which gates I keep to, seeing as all the Marsten gates have been entered as of late *insinuating glare at the Marsten girls* :8-):

I am hurt and shocked and hurt, sir! I'll have you know that Corrine has not engaged in any out-of-wedlock activities [size=50:3p0kqkq9](due to a technicality).

Additionally, Dyana hasn't been banging anyone. Razz
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:40 pm

OR HAS SHE??!?!

Twisted Evil
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:
Kevan Lyras wrote:

I am hurt and shocked and hurt, sir! I'll have you know that Corrine has not engaged in any out-of-wedlock activities [size=50:ij23yjcy](due to a technicality).

Additionally, Dyana hasn't been banging anyone. Razz

That sword of hers has seen a lot of action :;
):

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:53 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:
Kevan Lyras wrote:

):

He's such a grump. Laughing

I love that he tells Ayleth "
becoming a father often changes a man for the better..."

He has an army of bastards! He must be the best man in Westeros by now! Laughing

Nah, it's Floreta he tells that to.

But Theo isn't a father, he has children, yes, but he hasn't been a father to any of them, he doesn't take responsibility..or at least, not beyond dropping some coins off to the mothers so that they and the children gets by.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Ah, I got mixed up. His train of women sort of all muddle together. Laughing

Fair enough. That's a valid interpretation. That did occur to me too, but I wanted to make a playful jab. :;
):
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:MA on day 7 is open for me, and if Loreia would go try find Theo after speaking with Gwyn, then that sounds like a good plan.
Then I shall meet you at the lists after your joust, ser. She'll take a moment to talk at you before looking at the melee groupings, hoping for them to be up by then.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:49 am

Day 9[url=Fair Heart][/url]
Day 9[url=Wards Wives][/url]
Day 8 [url=Greens+Blacks (Corrine, Ben, Ellie)][/url]

These are three different threads I could join to challenge Ben, But I was hoping that I'd head straight to him during the Greens/Blacks event. I'm eager to jump in and just create the description setup in the Day 8 thread to walk in on them in the sept, but before I try, I'd like to know if I should keep waiting or if I have to pick a Day 9 thread.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 am

I'd say rock up to the Sept.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:14 am

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:I'd say rock up to the Sept.

Immediate insult requires immediate recompense. I agree with the sept you brash coldbrook you
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 am

So if anyone wants to get a conversation on I'm free tonight
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:31 am

Septon Arlyn wrote:So if anyone wants to get a conversation on I'm free tonight

We can have a chat while you're healing Corrine?
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:35 am

That sounds good. I already followed up your comment about Ben leaving. However being a Septon I'm going to have to go off conjecture and guesswork about how relationships actually work. I mean I have been around my mother and fathers relationship, and lord and lady Dulver, But I have not had to deal with one myself.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:37 am

Septon Arlyn wrote:That sounds good. I already followed up your comment about Ben leaving. However being a Septon I'm going to have to go off conjecture and guesswork about how relationships actually work. I mean I have been around my mother and fathers relationship, and lord and lady Dulver, But I have not had to deal with one myself.

That's fine Smile . It's the differences that often make it interesting.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:28 am

Arlyn, it took me a while to notice your thread in the market in which you take down a belligerent Black supporter in single combat! What!? I was originally planning on being in the market in Late Afternoon on Day 7(the thread is LA-EE though I don't see why, each time slot is 2 hours). Would you mind if I was there to take notice and we just have a talk in that thread? No reason except the potent conversation piece.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next