Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue May 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Baelon wrote:
Athelstan wrote:You got that right, in more than one way :;
):

Any-who, I'm about to be very bored until day 4 starts once the thread with Yoren end, I think I have mid night open or late knight.

Pulling an all-nighter before the big day?

My mind went to a very bad place in terms of word-play there.

I'm beyond eager for Day 4.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Like I said before only if it's worth it Athelstan will pull an all-nighter there it's not up to him though. Twisted Evil

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue May 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Athelstan wrote:Like I said before only if it's worth it Athelstan will pull an all-nighter there it's not up to him though. Twisted Evil

Up all night to get lucky:)

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Athelstan wrote:Like I said before only if it's worth it Athelstan will pull an all-nighter there it's not up to him though. Twisted Evil
I'm sure Nathan could help you arrange something if you ask nicely. :;
):
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 7:07 pm

I don't doubt that, but I think he rather rock your Waters, since you are more charming and attractive lol :;
):

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue May 05, 2015 7:22 pm

Yoren longshore wrote:

Up all night to get lucky:)

All night? That'd probably require an endurance roll :;
):

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Not a problem, its up to Corrine though if she wants to go through with it lol.

I think I will find myself in a very very dangerous Melee.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Athelstan wrote:I don't doubt that, but I think he rather rock your Waters, since you are more charming and attractive lol :;
):

Perhaps, I don't know what Nathan's type is. Regardless, I meant he could arrange a whore for you, not service you himself...
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 8:42 pm

You never know, I rather not find it Shocked

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Tue May 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Baelon wrote:
Athelstan wrote:I don't doubt that, but I think he rather rock your Waters, since you are more charming and attractive lol :;
):

Perhaps, I don't know what Nathan's type is. Regardless, I meant he could arrange a whore for you, not service you himself...

I hope I don't offend either of you when I say Nathan would not have much personal interest in either of you. Smile

(Professionally would be another matter. He is a consumate professional.)

Baelon is far too charming for his (or anyone else's) good.

Athelstan has a tendency to break the toys he plays with. Surprised
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue May 05, 2015 9:30 pm

And Theomore?
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Tue May 05, 2015 9:46 pm

I was under the impression Theomore was on a personal crusade to bed every attractive woman in Westeros. :;
):
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Theomore is my hero

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Fendrel Bartheld Tue May 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Nathaniel Mason wrote:I was under the impression Theomore was on a personal crusade to bed every attractive woman in Westeros. :;
):

Maybe he's close to finishing that goal and wants to expand his target audience? :;
-):

Ser Fendrel Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue May 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Nathaniel Mason wrote:I was under the impression Theomore was on a personal crusade to bed every attractive woman in Westeros. :;
):

More like laying with every attractive woman in Westeros that will lead to naught but trouble when he does.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Yoren longshore wrote:Yoren draws a deep breath and tries to overcome the noice that has spread through the room: "
Lord Tully, this is uncalled for. Do you believe that just because I am grieving the loss of my brother I will let you slander my house? It was not your fault what happened in the training grounds, but neither was it Longshores! Athelstan spilled the blood of his brother, that is not the fault of an entire house. Ask any ironborn here if they would wish for Roddrics death, you would get the same answer from all of them! No we did not murder Roddric, and we will not pay tribute to house Tully! we are free men! Greyjoy are our protector, not you."

Yoren scowls at the mighty man in front of him: "
So here is my suggestion: we pay you 400 dragons for the fact that the blood was spilled in our camp. You pay us 400 dragons for the fact that Roddric was killed on your land, and then another 600 for that he was killed under your protection. In addition Ferris will relinquish his claim to prosecute Athelstan and will let that right be fully upon your shoulders"

Yoren says: "
I would not have given you this opportunity had I not respected you, Lord Tully."

I can hear a faint drumming in the distance kin to the marching sound of the soldiers right behind it.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue May 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Yoren is making me facepalm so hard it hurts my face. Shocked When in a hole, Ser, stop digging! Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 pm

NONSENSE!

DIG FASTER!

Eventually you'll break out on the other side!
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:NONSENSE!

DIG FASTER!

Eventually you'll break out on the other side!

Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed May 06, 2015 4:25 am

Ser Fendrel Bartheld wrote:
):

Maybe he's close to finishing that goal and wants to expand his target audience? :;
-):
You can never run out of attractive women. Just give 'em a few years, they'll grow in.

Baelon, did you want to set up a time slot in Day 3 to try and convince Loreia to join the melee? You'd still have to try, that is.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed May 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Baelon, did you want to set up a time slot in Day 3 to try and convince Loreia to join the melee? You'd still have to try, that is.

The only Day 3 slot that would work for me is Late Morning;
Baelon's too much of a schmoozer to leave the feast for it.
If you're open then, I'm up for a spar/convincing. If that doesn't work, we can set it up for Day 4 morning, though that's filling up quick, too...

Reader, is the trial by combat going to be alongside normal threads like the trial/observation? That would help...
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed May 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Dunstan!

We should have a scene in the Great Feast, assuming Dunstan makes good on his invitation to Gwyn. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed May 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Yes! Ill go ahead and make a thread.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed May 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Baelon wrote:
Loreia Merrgal wrote:Baelon, did you want to set up a time slot in Day 3 to try and convince Loreia to join the melee? You'd still have to try, that is.

The only Day 3 slot that would work for me is Late Morning;
Baelon's too much of a schmoozer to leave the feast for it.
If you're open then, I'm up for a spar/convincing.
Alright. You can probably find me in the Coldbrook pavilion after my warm-up with Yoren.

Sorry Athelstan! Looks like we're both too cool for each other. Besides, I'm hesitant to try for three bouts in one time slot, and I'm interested in seeing how this intrigue with Baelon plays out.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed May 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Alright. You can probably find me in the Coldbrook pavilion after my warm-up with Yoren.

Sorry Athelstan! Looks like we're both too cool for each other. Besides, I'm hesitant to try for three bouts in one time slot, and I'm interested in seeing how this intrigue with Baelon plays out.
I don't want to interrupt that fight (forgot that was happening Late Morning), I've been looking forward to how it will play out (I wanna see Loreia knock Athelston on his rump).
Besides, the melee isn't until day 8, so we have plenty of time for our spar/conversation.

Oh, in regard to that thread, i don't believe we are using critical hits, just advanced actions.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next