Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 22 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:21 pm

If someone feels like they need some devious scheming done..give me call.

If someone thinks it might be fun to get manipulated into doing something they shouldn't, that goes double Twisted Evil
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 22 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:22 pm

I volunteer for the second one �
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:35 pm

I shall see about devising something fun Smile

I can't find those woodsmen of yours in the book?
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:02 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:I can't find those woodsmen of yours in the book?

We can go with the sample bandit and just add a shield to the 2 melee ones(Battle Axe, Shield)?
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:05 pm

yeah that is what I was thinking. I will add my combat stats in so you guys have an idea about how easy it is to hit me. (hint, easy)
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:If someone feels like they need some devious scheming done..give me call.

If someone thinks it might be fun to get manipulated into doing something they shouldn't, that goes double Twisted Evil

If you could reply to my pm, that would be great.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Updated with some combat stats for Luecian also.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:37 am

Let me know if any noble types would be open to running an intrigue as Luecian tries to charm/regale them with tales of his hunts/exploits. Can take place either during the King's Justice(most likely at the inn) or prior(possibly at the Rutting Boar). He has an objective to charm a couple nobles of status =>
4. Not sure if he can pull it off but he's going to try if given a chance!

Last edited by 183 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:51 am

He can try Theomore, just be aware that Theomore will have his own objective going into intrigue.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:13 am

You can find me at the inn as well

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Ser Jorah. Would you like to meet sometime during day 1?
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:53 pm

I still have most of my afternoon slots and an evening slot free

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:04 pm

I have my Late Afternoon open IF you are willing to deal with me Twisted Evil

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:10 pm

my late afternoon is already taken up

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:20 pm

How about an offshoot of the raven tree hall mm? I would have been there with Ser Walton for the bread and salt. Where you there or was that just your squire?
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:26 pm

jorah was there for bread and salt then left for the septry for LM
My squire turns up later

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:28 pm

You where at the Septry? You should join our conversation with Jamy then and meet the new pcs ☺️
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:30 pm

You where at the Septry? You should join the conversation at the Septry and meet the new PC's then. Or we can have a conversation on the way there with Luecian, yourself and me.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:48 pm

we arrived Lm, so before you I believe and left by the time you arrived

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:08 pm

How about an EE in the here and there in troubled lands thread? You could meet me and Luecian on our way to the royal campsite when you are headed to the green door tavern. (BTW is it odd to anyone else that the green door tavern remain's undisturbed while villages and septries are put to the torch?)
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:16 pm

typical, something has been rearranged for that time slot now Embarassed

you could always join us in the tavern?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Yeah, maybe Luecian could convince me to join. But I was hoping to meet you before I finished my convo with Theomore. So did you arrive at the Septry at LM? Because the same scenario could occur just in the LM slot.

Edit. Just realized my convo with Theomore was taking place during ME at the same time as the tavern thread
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:31 pm

and your septry investigation is listed as EA, so we may have to wait until day 2 or have a late evening meeting

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:32 pm

It wouldn't affect me if we arrived at the Sept LM instead of EA, we would just spend more time there(but I haven't used the timeslots yets anyway). I believe Jamys is already there having a conversation with Lady Corrine before we arrive and interact with him. We could have another conversation as we are entering the area and Ser Jorah is leaving.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:10 am

Let's do as Luecian suggested. I was figuring we will spend most of the day there anyways burying the body's and trying to fix up the place, so earlier is not a bad thing ☺️
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next