Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 12 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:19 am

Theo, I'm terribly sorry that my contributions are not to your liking. I'm not playing a schemer, so I hope you can forgive me.

Jon, you can't deny that it doesn't look good to Corrine when she hears you've been cosying up to her mother and cousin, which looks, to an outside observer, like you're attempting to two-time them. I'm just playing my character. It's nothing personal.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 12 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Dyana Marsten Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:06 am

I was going to answer in this thread, but Baelon pretty much answered for me.

So now I have nothing to say, only that I have no hard feelings for anyone in this game... yet! Neither IC nor OOC. Very Happy

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:50 am

Theomore Tullison wrote:Anyone feeling up to partake in some proper scheming?

All these love triangles involving Marsten women are getting a bit too much like the sort of movies I refuse to watch so that I at least don't know what's going to happen should a girl I'm interested in happen to be interesting in watching those.

Love triangles are pretty much resolved, I think.

There might be a little last-minute scheming from me when I start investigating the Darry incident. Not sure what will be required there yet.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:18 am

Theomore Tullison wrote:
Well, Theo is looking for someone to step forward to do trial by combat against the Furious Frey. Preferably someone having a mind to put a rather decisive and permanent end to his wicked ways. And Kevan's name did pop up in one of his conversations.

Yes I know, there is also an IC meeting between Kevan and Gwyn regarding thst topic. But I fear you have to find someone else. The chances are relatively slim that Kevan can defeat him one on one. As Kevan is relatively fragile (3 endurance) he'd get defeated in one proper blow without enough hitting power to do tge same.
And I want him dead as well....

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:41 am

Baelon: Since every discussion where we've been on opposing sides has only gone round in circles, I won't be responding to your post beyond this - it's just too much effort for too little reward.

Dyana: I shan't belabor the point, suffice to say that I disagree that you had no other options.

Corinne: Same as for Dyana. I could go into more detail, but I'm not getting the sense that it would make any difference.

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:11 am

Jon Cobb wrote:Baelon: Since every discussion where we've been on opposing sides has only gone round in circles, I won't be responding to your post beyond this - it's just too much effort for too little reward.
Fair enough.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:10 am

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Theo, I'm terribly sorry that my contributions are not to your liking. I'm not playing a schemer, so I hope you can forgive me.

Do whatever you think is fun. If I want more of a particular content, I'll just have to create it myself.

I suppose I'll have to work some more on my scheme to get Lord Haig to stand as champion. However, I think it somewhat likely that Benjen will end up with a wound after the melee (he's stupid...you see), additionally, if Kevan were to use a tourney lance (Benjen being stupid probably sticks to the war lance), I do believe he gets to strike the first blow in the duel, and possibly also unhorsing Ser Benjen before he even gets to strike back, in which case Benjen pretty much gets a wound right at the start of it all.

And you can loan some full plate from Theo if that fits you (you could alternatively loan splint mail, or use that which you took from a dead knight, maybe?)

On foot, no injuries or wounds from the melee, with same equipment as in the melee, then yes, his higher endurance is the difference, before taking whatever benefits you may have into account. If you were to loan a full plate, and knowing that you have BoA, I think that turns it into 50-50. It's probably a matter of initiative under those circumstances either way, however.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Kevan, just OOC are you still considering being champion? High risk, high reward. Smile

Oh, durr...now I read back and see.

Okay, nevermind! Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Theomore: Yeah, I agree with most of your assessment and that just confirms my stance on this. If Kevan were more involved in this, personally, he'd probably take these odds. But with the current situation, there are other, less risky options to pursue his goals...

And you can loan some full plate from Theo if that fits you (you could alternatively loan splint mail, or use that which you took from a dead knight, maybe?)
Personally, I'd say that should not be possible. Reader said in multiple times that buying a full plate is not possible during the Tourney, since it has to be fitted. By that logic, I'd found it weird I one could just loan the armor of someone else. But that is just a sidenote...

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:27 am

I need someone to be the voice of reason and attempt to convince my character via intrigue to support Daveth. After I've had a chance to vent, of course. No combat initiative or fleeing if I'm about to lose. Gotta be someone I can say I at least 'sort of' know, and don't hate. I don't know Nathan, but maybe? Would he be the type to bother with Loreia when she's looking absolutely miffed?

Must be Day 7, no earlier than Early Afternoon. Early Afternoon qualifies if the place is the Pavilions, as Loreia is already there in that timeslot.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Corrine might approach, to see if she can help?
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Gwyn could do it too. I believe she and Loreia had a brief, friendly conversation before. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 am

Gonna have to be Gwyneth for this one.

Sorry for the late response, I've been trying to come up with something mean-girl-ish to say to put a spark in the start of the conversation. I'll have that post up soon as we confirm the time slot. Is Early Afternoon in Pavilions alright with you?
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Should be fine. I'm not busy until the Ball.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:45 am

I'm fully back, but a little out of action...
Does anyone have free slots who wishes to speak to me?

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Ser Jorah has not met with anybody in the Grand Ball. Planning to get an NPC onside, but if anybody wants to meet with me about something or anything, feel free to say.

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:27 am

I still have quite a lot of timeslots open. If someone would like to meet a bruised and tired Ser Kevan, I'd be happy to participate :;
):

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:I still have quite a lot of timeslots open. If someone would like to meet a bruised and tired Ser Kevan, I'd be happy to participate :;
):

Yes please! Your favourite cousin would like a word. :;
):
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm finally climbing on top of my mountain, if you'd like a word with Gwyn. She'd be happy to check in with you on how you're doing with Sofia. And perhaps will have a favor to ask...
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:I'm finally climbing on top of my mountain, if you'd like a word with Gwyn. She'd be happy to check in with you on how you're doing with Sofia. And perhaps will have a favor to ask...

Don't go poaching him as well. Razz
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Yes, well. I have too many threads to post to as it is at current capacity, but I have timeslots to spare if one is fine with waiting for responses.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Poaching him? Corrie...I had my claws in him loooooong before you came along. Razz

Anyway, it depends on whether or not I can cobble together a concrete idea for how to start investigating the Darry Incident. If so, I might be able to use Kevan to watch my back.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:Poaching him? Corrie...I had my claws in him loooooong before you came along. Razz

Anyway, it depends on whether or not I can cobble together a concrete idea for how to start investigating the Darry Incident. If so, I might be able to use Kevan to watch my back.

I mean not stealing him for your banner house. I'm haemhorraging candidates for my council. Sad
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Oh! No no, I didn't mean that.

Though that WOULD be an interesting thing to do.

(^_^)
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Gods, I can see it just being me, Ben, Isobel, and Lord Kriegar.
Laughing

Fun... :?
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next