Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 29 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:48 am

Coldbrook, hm? Going to avoid Gwyn at her own hold? Smile

Kidding of course. Um, let's see. What's Benedict doing at the party? Would he approach someone himself, or does he need her to take the initiative?
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 29 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:05 am

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:Coldbrook, hm? Going to avoid Gwyn at her own hold? Smile

Kidding of course. Um, let's see. What's Benedict doing at the party? Would he approach someone himself, or does he need her to take the initiative?

Ben does his best to avoid Gwyn when possible. Razz

Searching for his wife. He has no idea how she is dressed. Not sure if he would think of the possibility of wigs or dyed hair. So it may depend on if Gwyns hair is evident.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:20 am

Awww! She misses you! You're her Bendy! (^_^)

Gwyn's hair is long and black in her guise as Mistress of Ravens. Smile

Hilariously, she might actually look a bit like Corrine with her hair dark like that. They're of age, and about the same size.

I don't think he'd confuse their voices...but Gwyn is trying to disguise her voice, so it might just sound like, "girl making a funny voice."
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:37 am

Oh boy! I feel that outside looking in awkwardness coming. Laughing
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:43 am

Hahaha

Okay so what I was going to say is that whoever starts one thread, the other one should start the other.

So do you want to approach Gwyn at the party, or at the tourney? Hm. From what you're saying about avoiding her...perhaps the party would be more appropriate.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:50 am

I'll take the party.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:35 am

Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Darron Greyjoy Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:04 am

Loreia wrote:
The Grand Ball held by House Coldbrook also presents an opportunity for new players to meet me, along with other players in attendance.

I would be interested in Darron meeting Loreia if thats good with you?
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerion Storm Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:04 am

It's, uh, kind of a meeting, so hopefully this is the right thread.  Darron and I are looking for anyone who might want to step in for Reader, and run some Velaryon tertiaries for us to throw dice at, back-fill our characters a little, and get some good practice in with the combat system:  https://dragonsdance.rpg-board.net/t3147-errant-errands
Aerion Storm
Aerion Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Darron wrote:I would be interested in Darron meeting Loreia if thats good with you?
Sure, I thought you might. Fair warning though, she's not going to like you.

Connection: since you're Longshore, you may have heard of her, or even know her in passing if you were in that group Yoren lead with Coldbrook soldiers and trappers in the lands north of the Wall.

Anyone from either house who went on that expedition will know that they met her grandmother there living among the free folk. Yoren, she'll have asked you to explicitly order them not to tell anyone about her grandmother.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Darron Greyjoy Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Loreia wrote:
Darron wrote:I would be interested in Darron meeting Loreia if thats good with you?
Sure, I thought you might. Fair warning though, she's not going to like you.

Connection: since you're Longshore, you may have heard of her, or even know her in passing if you were in that group Yoren lead with Coldbrook soldiers and trappers in the lands north of the Wall.

Anyone from either house who went on that expedition will know that they met her grandmother there living among the free folk. Yoren, she'll have asked you to explicitly order them not to tell anyone about her grandmother.

But I haven't even done my evil schemes yet! lol yea its fine. Do you mind expanding on why? Did the expedition take place in the downtime between story 2 and 3? If so yea it could be reasonable he was there.
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:24 pm

She's from Bear Island. You're Ironborn.

So it's racism, or just old grudges, depending on one's moods.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Ironborn are are Andals too, mostly. So culturalism, not racism. Wink

EDIT: Oh, but Bear Islanders are of First Men descent. Yup, back to racism. Embarassed
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Well, they're first men at Bear Isle.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Oh, sorry I missed this. No, expedition took place between Story 1 and 2, so I guess he wasn't there.

As for Loreia's dislike, the others have it nailed down. You can read about in my entry in the Cast of Characters thread, it's probably on first page now after forum transfer. Hmm...that post is pretty long since I've been updating a "White Book" chronicle in it. Gonna shorten it by putting stuff in spoiler tags. Glad we have those now!

Hmm...I think the Northerners are a mix between Andal and First Men, but I digress.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Hmph. Everyone in the 7K is a blend by this point. Everyone's part Andal, Most are part First Men, Some are part Valyrian, part Rhoynish, or both (I believe there's a Martell that's half Lyseni, and the Lyseni are mostly Valyrian in heritage).
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Baelon Drakeson wrote:Hmph. Everyone in the 7K is a blend by this point. Everyone's part Andal, Most are part First Men, Some are part Valyrian, part Rhoynish, or both (I believe there's a Martell that's half Lyseni, and the Lyseni are mostly Valyrian in heritage).

Typical bastard talk, born of lust and lies. Wink

Trying to lower everyone to your base nature. You might have gained a surname, but I know where you're from, your true nature. *shakes fist*
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Reader wrote:Typical bastard talk, born of lust and lies. Wink

Trying to lower everyone to your base nature. You might have gained a surname, but I know where you're from, your true nature. *shakes fist*

Whoa, flashback to Ser Gareth Royce. Laughing
Or forward to Ser Lorent Marbrand, perhaps. Suspect
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Lorent has much better stats, so I stand a better chance of turning you the same shade as the second emoji!

Ser Gareth still thinks you're a bastard, but the best kind of bastard. You're practically friends now.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:34 pm

I don't want to drive you away from good roleplay, Darron. We are at a wedding, and my character's learned to exercise some restraint. How long we actually speak depends on your character's personal thoughts on reaving, though, and whether we "get into it". If he's content with being a reaver, probably not for more than 3-4 posts, just so you know what to expect. What may help is your character being unaware of where I'm from.

Is your character 18 when you join the rest of the group, or just at the beginning of the campaign in 124 AL?
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Darron Greyjoy Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:27 am

Loreia wrote:I don't want to drive you away from good roleplay, Darron. We are at a wedding, and my character's learned to exercise some restraint. How long we actually speak depends on your character's personal thoughts on reaving, though, and whether we "get into it". If he's content with being a reaver, probably not for more than 3-4 posts, just so you know what to expect. What may help is your character being unaware of where I'm from.

Is your character 18 when you join the rest of the group, or just at the beginning of the campaign in 124 AL?

Hey its no problem. Reaving is a touchy subject for Darron as hes so used to people just complaining to him about it because what other Greyjoy on the mainland do they have to complain too lol. Darron was a reaver and that was his lifestyle but hes changed a good bit since then between nearly being blown up by wildfire and a dragon giving him the heeby jeebys. More to this world than just reaving up and down coasts.

I'm gonna guess he wouldn't have a clue where Loreia is from besides hey you sound like you'r from the north.

18 as of 126 as I kinda like the idea of kings justice being his setup as he had such a small part in it.
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:50 am

Cool, cool! Maybe we'll have a good chat after all. Feel free to create the thread wherever you want in the Coldbrook grand tourney thread. Finding her in the woods during the hunt would provide a fortunate run-in to have a talk at length. Or maybe you'd like to meet her during the grand ball while she's in her new dress? She'll need to get some air at some point, and maybe you approach her when she does.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:29 am

Loreia wrote:Cool, cool! Maybe we'll have a good chat after all. Feel free to create the thread wherever you want in the Coldbrook grand tourney thread. Finding her in the woods during the hunt would provide a fortunate run-in to have a talk at length. Or maybe you'd like to meet her during the grand ball while she's in her new dress? She'll need to get some air at some point, and maybe you approach her when she does.

Got your message, wanting to finish up a few threads before I start a new one. Sorry! I promise that I'm only ignoring you because I have the best of intentions of dedicating myself to our thread once I have time. Have been super busy with background stuff / life. (oh the joys of home ownership) Embarassed
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:28 am

I'll be looking forward to it. Smile
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Hey Loreia!Ellie wants to know where you want it. A meeting that is. It been a while since her and her pie-eating companion have spoken.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next