Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus

+13
Ser Jorah Holt
Lady Corrine Marsten
Baelon Drakeson
Ereth Redwain
Ser Walton Dulver
Ayleth Bartheld
Kevan Lyras
Yoren longshore
Theomore Tullison
Dyana Marsten
Gwyneth Drakeson
Loreia
Reader
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus

Post by Reader Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:and me without a working computer at home at the moment. Will try to do the bits I need to do

My sympathies! Same thing happened to me a week before the wedding. Just write what you feel able - let me know if you need me to chuck dice etc. Particularly for mass combat, can always give instructions for several rounds and I'll crunch numbers.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:40 pm

I can manage it at work today, but the battle will need dice assistance tomorrow whilst I am looking after the kids. Just need a map first to know whom to attack

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Loreia wrote:When you are able to return to proper active posting, I'd like to know what retort Myles Blackwood has to Nathan's question, which was asked in the following thread in Story 2:
[url=D4MM An Audacious Request][/url]

There's potential there for delicious, hateful (non)commentary from the regent on the enmity between their houses.

I'd like to hear what he has to say as well. I think he is a reasonable man, and it's always interesting to hear what excuses reasonable men use to justify completely unreasonable things.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Happily, no longer a global announcement. Smile

Aiming to send an email about the new forum to everyone on the old board and update Story 3 alamanc with first events and soft launch dates over this weekend.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Reader wrote:Happily, no longer a global announcement. Smile

Aiming to send an email about the new forum to everyone on the old board and update Story 3 alamanc with first events and soft launch dates over this weekend.

Hey nonny nonny my lord!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5