Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Athelstan Fri May 08, 2015 3:46 pm

I think it should have been a Barthled Day 4 thread, since we are still struggling to close day 2 tavern, now a day 3 one that is more for hearing rumors but it won't be a short one. I think we need to start closing thread from Day 2 and begin to wrap up Day 3 ones to be ready for day 4 and avoid some things that can have time paradox issues.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Loreia Fri May 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Any two people awake Mid Morning on Day 4, to be in the Sept? We could make it Evening on Day 3 instead, if that's an issue. Day 3 was my initial plan. Can't be Athelstan!

For most, this wouldn't amount to much roleplay unless our characters were having their first introduction. Except for Yoren, with whom the tone could become much more severe. I'd like him to be one of the two.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri May 08, 2015 4:54 pm

I'll be at Sept mid morning with Ellie, but I could open the thread after we're done talking.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Fri May 08, 2015 8:25 pm

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Any two people awake Mid Morning on Day 4, to be in the Sept? We could make it Evening on Day 3 instead, if that's an issue. Day 3 was my initial plan. Can't be Athelstan!

For most, this wouldn't amount to much roleplay unless our characters were having their first introduction. Except for Yoren, with whom the tone could become much more severe. I'd like him to be one of the two.

I can be there if I am not seing stars at that point;
)
Could you pm me the thread when it is up and running?

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat May 09, 2015 12:43 am

Thread's up! I wouldn't mind if Ellie was there, she's just a cohort.

I suppose I could have just put all that in a post in the same thread with Ellie, but whatever.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Sat May 09, 2015 5:35 am

Pray n Tell is now open Mid Morning in the sept.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sat May 09, 2015 5:40 am

Take advantage of that thread, I can't do anything right now but wait on Reader. :8-):

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat May 09, 2015 6:25 am

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Thread's up! I wouldn't mind if Ellie was there, she's just a cohort.

I suppose I could have just put all that in a post in the same thread with Ellie, but whatever.
Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:The mid-morning thread in the sept will be opening up now, so if Loreia wants to interact with Ellie and/or Corrine, that's all good. Smile
Oh alright. I'll get rid of mine and just join. Yoren, you should come too!
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat May 09, 2015 6:48 am

Sorry for the confusion!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sat May 09, 2015 7:08 am

I was just about to post in your thread, but I'll join you in the other

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat May 09, 2015 7:47 am

Yoren longshore wrote:I was just about to post in your thread, but I'll join you in the other
Oh, I deleted it.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun May 10, 2015 12:15 am

Anyone has a slot open to talk to poor o' me Rolling Eyes

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun May 10, 2015 10:40 am

Do any of the bookwyrms want to meet Mid Morning in the library?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Mon May 11, 2015 7:01 pm

I have a couple slots free on Day 4 if any PC I have not met yet would like to 'run into me'.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Mon May 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Which slots? It might be fun, but I am close to booked up for Day 4.

Hopefully things'll settle down a bit for me going into Day 5. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyana Marsten Mon May 11, 2015 7:03 pm

I have all evening free, we could see if something clicks.

Dyana Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Mon May 11, 2015 7:04 pm

I have the slot open after the singing contest if that is open for you too. We are both in the contest, so that might be ideal.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Mon May 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Hrm, I think I'm going straight from that into something else.

But perhaps a side thread that takes place 'during' the singing contest, after they've done their numbers?
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon May 11, 2015 7:21 pm

I presently have LM, MA and LE if memory serves.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:But perhaps a side thread that takes place 'during' the singing contest, after they've done their numbers?

A side thread at the Singing Contest would be open to everyone participating at the Contest (or even just an audience member).

If you wanted to start that I would certainly poke my nose in.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 pm

I do want to run into you at some point, Nathaniel, but it'll have to be Day 5 or later. Sad
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Mon May 11, 2015 7:58 pm

I got Mid Afternon and Late Evening open if someone is willing to be seen with me or not afraid of a private meeting.

Can't blame anyone for not talking to me I guess.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Fri May 15, 2015 10:17 pm

On day 5 I was thinking of holding a Cermon where everyone is invited, as it is a quasi official event, I thought I should mention it as If you want to join, you'll have to hold your mid evening free, which is a tall order for schemers like us :;
):

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Fri May 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Tall order indeed.

Theo has the joust, and Marsten stuff, and Bartheld stuff, and heated debate sounds like fun. Add Frey stuff likely to come up as well to it, and that's 6 out of 8 slots right there.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Fri May 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Prime example to why I give you notice in advance right there :;
):

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next