Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 10 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Loreia Fri May 15, 2015 10:46 pm

I'll be there, sure. Makes you wonder just how many of R'hllor's faithful are present. For my character this presents an opportunity to become acquainted with the aspects of the religion.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 10 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Yoren longshore Fri May 15, 2015 10:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=53&
t=815

here is the link be there Twisted Evil
Loreia, if you noticed, in the godswood thread between me and daveth I asked specifically for you, take that as you wish

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Fri May 15, 2015 11:01 pm

jorah is likely there unless he;
s injured

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun May 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Just shamelessly promoting my own thread, also Yoren has chunks of his day free, if anyone has a free slot, just holler :;
):

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun May 17, 2015 9:33 pm

I am at the market in LM: viewtopic.php?f=55&
t=861
. Happy for anyone joining for a quick chat about anything...

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun May 17, 2015 10:03 pm

I was talking to you Kevan in the Pavilion thread with Yoren and Corrine lol

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun May 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Yeah I know, I am sorry was not sure how to react, I was gone (OOC) for a few hours and when I came back, the thread has evolved over x posts. I include the answer now and we just ignore the strange flow of time, ok?

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Not a problem :;
):

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Mon May 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:"
The Wrecker at the Bridge? Yes, I have seen him here at the Tourney, but I have not had the opportunity to introduce myself. He would certainly be a great help to our team. Actually, I would even prefer to have a well mixed team with blacks and greens, so not to mistake our team for a political statement. Do you think you can introduce me to him?"

Loreia Merrgal wrote:She is caught a bit by surprise by the knight's request for introduction. "
Yes, I do,"
she answers wryly. "
Do you know 'bout the party bein' held by House Bartheld, after the mummers' show? If you've got a mask, we can meet up there."

*We can coordinate on thread availability in the 'Meeting Grounds' OOC roleplay coordination thread*
Plan: Jon Cobb meets Kevan Lyras and (hopefully) gets recruited for Ser Kevan's team in the grand melee

Kevan, if you are available and have a mask, you can go to the Bartheld's ball from Mid-Late Evening(planned to go until midnight, is that right?).We can pick Late Evening, if you want the actual introduction+recruitment to be 'fashionably late' timeslot-wise. If not, I know for a fact you are both present in the "
What's in the Box"
thread, so you have a chance to meet there on your own, no need for Loreia to grab either of you!
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

At the party sounds good. I would like to do it before the "
what's in the box"
thread, because at that time, we won't be talking about the melee and other entertainment.

If you do not want to spend the timeslot at the party, I can also seek and ask him myself there.

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Mon May 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Oh I have no objections to it.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue May 26, 2015 4:53 pm

viewtopic.php?f=49&
t=971

I don't think you all had a chance to get around to this yet, so I'm putting it up - I think it's not meant to be a full time slot unless you take your time with the Disguise test. But mainly because my character has a TN that's begging to be beaten. I didn't just put that up as a wall, I wouldn't have made it known otherwise. I want people to try! Normally it would be roleplay(and thus an 'oh, her comrades convince her' thing), but that would just be way too easy for the rumors to pounce on.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed May 27, 2015 4:28 am

Eheheh... would any of you fine, upstanding players like to assist me in this thread? If you have no stake in it or don't mind my character's goal, that is. I am literally short by only 2, so if I can get just one of you 4d6 people to chime in that would be swell. Or if you have less than that, two of you to provide +1 each? You could be one of the dubious 'friends' I mentioned, I'll point my thumb in your direction.

viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=949#p21375
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Wed May 27, 2015 4:33 am

No can do, I already engaged in another set of rolls.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed May 27, 2015 4:34 am

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Eheheh... would any of you fine, upstanding players like to assist me in this thread? If you have no stake in it or don't mind my character's goal, that is. I am literally short by only 2, so if I can get just one of you 4d6 people to chime in that would be swell. Or if you have less than that, two of you to provide +1 each? You could be one of the dubious 'friends' I mentioned, I'll point my thumb in your direction.

viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=949#p21375

I'd like to assist, and Corrine could step in and commend Bean on his marksmanship (if he participated in the archery contest, which I think he did).

Would that help? How best could that be blended in so it doesn't jar?
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed May 27, 2015 4:54 am

Hmm, you could just be next to my character and chime in, having followed her from our friends. Maybe those 'friends' are actually a group of ladies? With you, Gwyneth, Ellie and Dyana, when you and I decide to visit Bean and complement him on his skill in the archery contest?
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed May 27, 2015 4:57 am

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Hmm, you could just be next to my character and chime in, having followed her from our friends. Maybe those 'friends' are actually a group of ladies? With you, Gwyneth, Ellie and Dyana, when you and I decide to visit Bean and complement him on his skill in the archery contest?

If Corrine is there Ellie is probably there stuck up her arse. Laughing
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed May 27, 2015 5:09 am

Benedict Blackthorne wrote:
Loreia Merrgal wrote:Hmm, you could just be next to my character and chime in, having followed her from our friends. Maybe those 'friends' are actually a group of ladies? With you, Gwyneth, Ellie and Dyana, when you and I decide to visit Bean and complement him on his skill in the archery contest?

If Corrine is there Ellie is probably there stuck up her arse. Laughing

What a charming turn of phrase. Razz
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed May 27, 2015 2:03 pm

You still need help or was Corrine's roll good enough?
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed May 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Nope! You don't roll when you're assisting. An assist is actually a modifier equivalent to half the ability in question rounded down, and added to the result of the character being assisted. Corrine's Persuasion is 5, so half of that rounded down is 2. Thank you Corrine!
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed May 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Nope! You don't roll when you're assisting. An assist is actually a modifier equivalent to half the ability in question rounded down, and added to the result of the character being assisted. Corrine's Persuasion is 5, so half of that rounded down is 2. Thank you Corrine!

You're welcome! I should have read the relevant bit of the corebook last night, but I was cream crackered.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed May 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Intrigue is actually an exception to that, so the roll may have been necessary anyway. Only a TN9, though, so you blew it out of the water.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed May 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Baelon wrote:Intrigue is actually an exception to that, so the roll may have been necessary anyway. Only a TN9, though, so you blew it out of the water.

Corrine is a Charm monster.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Thu May 28, 2015 3:13 am

Oh, I see. I found the page where it says so.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Fri May 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Reader, I kind of want to have a scene with Gwyn and Isobel at some point, and her going to warn her about leaving the Marsten camp in response to most of our guards going to help with the Seven thing is potentially a good point to do that.

Can she be reached at some point during the night on Day 6?
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next