Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 20 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Kevan Lyras Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Continuing Dunstan's tradition from story 1:
viewtopic.php?f=193&
t=1661

It's bar time! Very Happy

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 20 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Looking for someone who has Charismatic to meet up with Dunstan.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Dunstan Tullison wrote:Looking for someone who has Charismatic to meet up with Dunstan.

"
Glory-hound lord, seeks Charismatic PC. Must like red-heads, glorious deeds and be singularly uninterested in growing up/marriage."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:19 pm

Reader wrote:
Dunstan Tullison wrote:Looking for someone who has Charismatic to meet up with Dunstan.

"
Glory-hound lord, seeks Charismatic PC. Must like red-heads, glorious deeds and be singularly uninterested in growing up/marriage."

Cuz I am your man! Except the marriage part. :;
):
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Reader wrote:

"

But Dunstan is already married. My personal goal hath spoken! The rp is a formality.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:
Reader wrote:

"

But Dunstan is already married. My personal goal hath spoken! The rp is a formality.

I'm aware of your scheming, just trolling.

Probably shouldn't even be in this thread. Rolling Eyes
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Not to forget that unlike a certain Marsten girl, we Tullisons do things properly, like sending Theomore to haggle an exorbitant dowry from the Royces as well as making them host the wedding and pay for everything :mrgreen:

So nah, Dunstan wouldn't be married quite yet methinks.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Not to forget that unlike a certain Marsten girl, we Tullisons do things properly, like sending Theomore to haggle an exorbitant dowry from the Royces as well as making them host the wedding and pay for everything :mrgreen:

Sorry, but you are wrong. My personal story rolls have already taken care of the marriage and the dowry.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Yeah, CORRINE. Do things PROPERLY!

(^_^)
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:Yeah, CORRINE. Do things PROPERLY!

(^_^)

No, YOU!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Not to forget that unlike a certain Marsten girl, we Tullisons do things properly, like sending Theomore to haggle an exorbitant dowry from the Royces as well as making them host the wedding and pay for everything :mrgreen:

Sorry, but you are wrong. My personal story rolls have already taken care of the marriage and the dowry.
Matchmaker, matchmaker
Match me a match
find me a find

Sounds familiar?

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Well, it's a song I have heard, so yes, it does.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Anyone free for day 1?

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Possibly
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Yoren longshore wrote:Anyone free for day 1?

Bits of it. After the meeting with Lord Bracken.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:12 pm

I am free as well for most of the day

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:13 pm

How about Late morning? When we are officially settled?

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:57 pm

Sounds good. Unless you meant Kevan.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Personal story aside, I view the Back Home thread as a marriage negotiation thread.

I said earlier that marriage is perfectly fine with me, but would rather play it out "
live"
in that thread than just do it off screen. That way other people can chime in too. And it is a big deal for my character as well.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:13 pm

I'll have a thread set up:)

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Dunstan Tullison wrote:

Personal story aside, I view the Back Home thread as a marriage negotiation thread.

I said earlier that marriage is perfectly fine with me, but would rather play it out "
live"
in that thread than just do it off screen. That way other people can chime in too. And it is a big deal for my character as well.

I totally understand, and that's fine, but the result is still the same. Theo can't mechanically affect any of it.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Well, I don't know. If Theo's cohort accidentially drops wolfsbane in Aofie's wine...then I think I just did.

Twisted Evil
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Well, I don't know. If Theo's cohort accidentially drops wolfsbane in Aofie's wine...then I think I just did.

Twisted Evil

Which Reader would veto, because, as I've said before, this match was part of my personal story, which I successfully rolled MONTHS AGO, and was approved by Reader and Dunstan both. Kindly stop trying to negate my work.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Play nicely or I crack heads together. This was supposed to have been settled previously, apologies to those who didn't know. Any failure to get the information out is mine for the game pausing while the markets went bonkers, I know that some people therefore stopped visiting the forums.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Lesson learned is that we ought to have communicated better on this matter since it's rather important for the entirety of House Tullison and there was an overlap in what might come out of Theo's off-season activities also (But Theo selfishly went for all the stuff that benefited himself).

At any rate, I consulted with reader and the bottom line is that Theo will fully endorse Aofie as a good match for Dunstan, so no point speculating on what might have been. Again, communication.

But Dunstan isn't allowed to marry without a proper wedding thread, and a Tullison delegation (probably including all the Tullison PC's) will need to visit Runestone to finalize the betrothal, marriage negotiations by middleman is rather awkward. The latter we can handwaive without much fanfare as far as I am concerned, but nice to have established so it might be referenced in play. The former scheduled for downtime after chapter 2 maybe?

Though I will maintain the opinion that if Yve wants to throw a spanner in the works, she should be given that opportunity, and if she can convince Dunstan to say no when Theo (and presumably Corrine?) advises him to say yes, succeeding at it would be a well deserved victory IMO. Probably just wishful thinking on my part that Yve will try that, but a drama-hound can dream :mrgreen:
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next