Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 26 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:34 pm

As I seem to have plenty of time on Day 6 still, does anybody want to meet up at all?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 26 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:As I seem to have plenty of time on Day 6 still, does anybody want to meet up at all?

Corrine will be trying to do the rounds before treaty time, so if I could see yourself and Daveth together, that would be great. Smile
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:50 am

when is good for you?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:25 am

EE? If that's ok with Daveth too.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:36 am

sorry, busy EE with the prince. ME?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:47 am

Sure!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Kevan, do you have time to chat with an old friend on D7?

Or...with Gwyn at least? Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Other than breakfast MM and any official events, I have time to talk to an old friend, yes :;
):

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:Kevan, do you have time to chat with an old friend on D7?

Or...with Gwyn at least? Smile

Rofl. A rare foray in to this thread for that familiar but well deployed gag.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samurel Manderly Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Anyone care to Spar with Sam? nothing of that Knightly swordsmanship, more knife work.

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:42 pm

I could do it, what time you need?
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Sam! Having trouble finding a mysterious figure?

Perhaps collaboration is in order?
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Samurel Manderly Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Time is immaterial for me right now, though an evening forray is more enjoyable (Sam is 110% not a morning person)

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Samurel Manderly Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:46 pm

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:Sam! Having trouble finding a mysterious figure?

Perhaps collaboration is in order?

Sounds fun AND Productive!

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:EE? If that's ok with Daveth too.

as Kevan and I are meeting Ser Wyll ME now, do you want to meet LE or tag onto the end of that thread. Quite a lot of us at the warrior's seat at that point

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:13 am

Feeling a little forgotten here, Luecian. Remember that thread we started at the Green Door Inn? I'd like to keep that going, if you were still interested in getting to know my character. I feel like maybe we should change the date so to have more potent topics to bleed into getting to know one another. Day 6 and 7 seem like the best days, when tension is thinning out and everything is slowing down and reaching a resolution.

Yoren, I feel like we should be meeting up at some point to talk about what happened with your brother.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:17 am

Loreia wrote:Feeling a little forgotten here, Luecian. Remember that thread we started at the Green Door Inn? I'd like to keep that going, if you were still interested in getting to know my character. I feel like maybe we should change the date so to have more potent topics to bleed into getting to know one another. Day 6 and 7 seem like the best days, when tension is thinning out and everything is slowing down and reaching a resolution.

Been away for the holidays a bit, just getting back and settled in. I'll peek back into our conversation and see if we can wrap it up and then perhaps strike up a new one on D6 or D7 as you suggested.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:49 am

Loreia wrote:
Yoren, I feel like we should be meeting up at some point to talk about what happened with your brother.
MM and EA are occupied for Yoren, the rest of the day is open.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:34 am

Late Morning at the Warrior's Seat, in the courtyard. I'll get the thread up sometime tonight.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Important note:

Due to complaints that the treaty meeting clashed with some schedules, it has been moved to the MA slot.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Important note:

Due to complaints that the treaty meeting clashed with some schedules, it has been moved to the MA slot.

Hooray - if people are still struggling can let people double up on the timeslot too. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:22 am

Yoren, our thread is up, starts with "
sympathies"
. I meant to take care of it last night, but I'd been laboring over my character's greeting and I was having a hard time thinking of a title for the thread. And then I had to sleep, lol.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Calling septon and spy. Arlyn and Samurel. Now that business is being attended to once more, I believe we wanted to mdet up? In seperate threads of course. Smile

What time and place is convenient for y'all?
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Samurel Manderly Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:Calling septon and spy. Arlyn and Samurel. Now that business is being attended to once more, I believe we wanted to mdet up? In seperate threads of course. Smile

What time and place is convenient for y'all?

Any and All more or less

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 am

Loreia, I've been holding off to see if there was going to be any event on evening of D7 but I don't think there will be. Open to start a new conversation eveningish of D7 at a Tavern or such in Stone Hedge or PennyTree(assuming there is one to be found)? We can recap some of the interesting events and share some perspectives.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next