Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 25 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Luecian LongBow Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:40 am

Seeking any volunteer to run the Brothers Wylde pt 2 vs Ser Jergen/Luecian Smile
viewtopic.php?f=191&
t=1963&
start=50

We have thus far pretty much fumbled through the intro...
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 25 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:15 am

Reader wrote:
Septon Arlyn wrote:Yeah, With my previous attempts at subterfuge I tend to stay far away from anything that requires me to be quiet. Or notice things :;
):

You're the "
failed a spot check"
trope. :;
):

I enjoyed your bumbling efforts late at the gate, bailed out by Squire Trelane.

Yep, and I would have gotten away with it to, if not for guests,
Guards,
And you know,
Stealth checks Embarassed
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Kevan...I expect day 4 will be busy times but I'd like a word at some point, if you can make space. Thanks!
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:14 pm

I have some open time slots. Any suggestions when and where?

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:18 pm

I am fairly flexible on time...somewhere private. Away from the hullabaloo.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:34 pm

We coukd use the library thread that is already up. Not that many people frequenting there :;
):

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Alright that could work. Good deal.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:49 pm

[url:3fkmt0bd]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=173&
t=2041&
p=59749#p59749[/url:3fkmt0bd]

Loriea* Would you like to make a pin off thread so that we can continue our conversation? It seems that Dustin is mildly MIA/ RL is hitting him hard, I would like to continue that conversations that I had with you, I was just hoping that I would be able to finish my convo with Dustan** first

*I spelled it right this time :;
):

**fixed Laughing Embarassed

Last edited by 167 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Septon Arlyn wrote:[url:ymzflb5w]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=173&
t=2041&
p=59749#p59749[/url:ymzflb5w]

Loriea* Would you like to make a pin off thread so that we can continue our conversation? It seems that Dustin is mildly MIA/ RL is hitting him hard, I would like to continue that conversations that I had with you, I was just hoping that I would be able to finish my convo with Dustin first

):
But you are still misspelling 'Dunstan'. :;
):
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:21 pm

Septon Arlyn wrote:[url:1bcgisp6]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=173&
t=2041&
p=59749#p59749[/url:1bcgisp6]

Loriea* Would you like to make a pin off thread so that we can continue our conversation? It seems that Dustin is mildly MIA/ RL is hitting him hard, I would like to continue that conversations that I had with you, I was just hoping that I would be able to finish my convo with Dustan** first

):

**fixed Laughing Embarassed

Baelon wrote:
Septon Arlyn wrote:[url:1bcgisp6]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=173&
t=2041&
p=59749#p59749[/url:1bcgisp6]

Loriea* Would you like to make a pin off thread so that we can continue our conversation? It seems that Dustin is mildly MIA/ RL is hitting him hard, I would like to continue that conversations that I had with you, I was just hoping that I would be able to finish my convo with Dustin first

):
But you are still misspelling 'Dunstan'. :;
):

***Fixed Rolling Eyes
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marq Mooton Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Anyone wants to have light-hearted fun?

That's what Marq was designed for.

Marq Mooton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Nathan could use some light-hearted fun, but right now I have no time. It would be hard to squeeze you in between a bandit battle and a wildfire explosion. Unless I ate at the Assembly, I haven't even had time for lunch.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:40 am

I'd still like a word with you at or just after the assembly, if you're willing.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:44 am

Also Nathan, after you get done touring the destruction, I would like to have a word with you in blackbuckle. Lady Corrine and Ereth are fine to join as well.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:01 am

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:I'd still like a word with you at or just after the assembly, if you're willing.

Not a problem. We can talk after the meeting (in the Assembly thread or in a separate thread). As long as it's the same time slot I am good. You will need to approach him first. He doesn't know you (of course he knows 'of' you).

Septon Arlyn wrote:Also Nathan, after you get done touring the destruction, I would like to have a word with you in blackbuckle. Lady Corrine and Ereth are fine to join as well.

That thread is going to open up soon. Just waiting on reader to do a catch-up post for Ser Wyll Bracken. You can approach them as they are leaving.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=191&
t=2175&
p=61369#p61369

[url:3m3j6gna]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=191&
t=2175&
p=61369#p61369[/url:3m3j6gna]

Does anyone want to help in the sparks fly event? I would run the next one but I kinda have a vested stake in the free action/fatigue question
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:43 am

If anyone wants to run the mooks in this combat, help is appreciated

[url:1c88ww3h]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=191&
p=63800#p63800[/url:1c88ww3h]
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Luecian, would Mid Evening on Day 4 at the Green Door Inn work for you? If you wanted an opportunity to meet and get to know my character, that would be perfect for anyone who isn't participating in the Audience with Ironrod thread(Late Evening) but could nevertheless be present and gathered at tables, presumably to drink, socialize, or otherwise wait on their lords and masters before the audience with the Master of Laws actually starts.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Loreia wrote:Luecian, would Mid Evening on Day 4 at the Green Door Inn work for you? If you wanted an opportunity to meet and get to know my character, that would be perfect for anyone who isn't participating in the Audience with Ironrod thread(Late Evening) but could nevertheless be present and gathered at tables, presumably to drink, socialize, or otherwise wait on their lords and masters before the audience with the Master of Laws actually starts.

Loreia that would work fine. I think Luecian would be in the area likely having a few drinks while waiting as you suggested.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Looking for some IC help in Bracken's library day 6, searching for medical knowledge. Knowledge 4 helpful... Additional coordinate assistance appreciated. Cohorts and PC's can apply as NPC's applications will be rejected. See Septon Arlyn for further details.

Compensation: favors and DR increases absolve
Available. Cash option, but only limited funds due to generous philanthropy and gift giving.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:07 am

Luecian LongBow wrote:
Loreia wrote:Luecian, would Mid Evening on Day 4 at the Green Door Inn work for you? If you wanted an opportunity to meet and get to know my character, that would be perfect for anyone who isn't participating in the Audience with Ironrod thread(Late Evening) but could nevertheless be present and gathered at tables, presumably to drink, socialize, or otherwise wait on their lords and masters before the audience with the Master of Laws actually starts.

Loreia that would work fine. I think Luecian would be in the area likely having a few drinks while waiting as you suggested.
Thread's up, "
a somber evening for drinking"
. Remember, the inn hasn't gone up in flames yet, so unfortunately we can't complement each other on heroics. Sad
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Davian, Would you like to meet in the campsites to have a little discussion?

Or we could meet in the library, as if your character is a learned serious type he might want to peruse the brackens library while he visits his men
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Davain Bartheld Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:33 pm

I would've more than happy to meet up, just have to figure out what's going on story wise first. All I mange to pick up so far was someone was assassinated and it involves House Bracken and Blackwood.
Davain Bartheld
Davain Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Perhaps me and Nathan could meet you there and give you and Info a dump under the pretext of updating you on the situation at hand as you would have just been arriving. Very Happy
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:58 pm

You can also say hi to me at some point in the evening when I try to go meet the Dulver's officially .
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next